Coronavirus

Dumbperson

With the spread of the coronavirus expanding rapidly in the US, how/are any of you doing anything extra to prevent it? I personally bought some nitrile gloves, antibacterial wash and thinking about getting a small respiratory mask. Mask is probably overkill..
I'm more worried about the flow of goods from China drying up my work. I bought a house 2 years ago and I am finally at a place where I live comfortably :censored2: it

quad decade guy

You made more sense when every other line was a paragraph...

Oh. Look up double spacing. See, I just have been wondering about these paragraph things.

I type double spaced and you call it a paragraph. Odd but maybe 542 or poophead could

clear it up for you. And me typing single spaced helps your comprehension? Odd.

BigMoney

:rolleyes:Will be in Maui tomorrow and was gonna head to Costco to pickup a few things for the condo but after looking at the lines i will be heading to Target.In Hawaii they are telling people to have at least two weeks of supplies.The line are crazy at Costco.NO THANK YOU.

Dumbperson

You should be. Remember, most goods used to be made in the USA. They can be again.

Growing up, Jap was crap. Chinese was just food you sometimes went out to eat.
Gonna take a while to spool up that industry. Although I will say that in the long run it's about :censored2:ing time China gets a shot in the mouth. All this talk about Russia and the :censored2: Chinese are our real adversaries

quad decade guy

Gonna take a while to spool up that industry. Although I will say that in the long run it's about :censored2:ing time China gets a shot in the mouth. All this talk about Russia and the :censored2: Chinese are our real adversaries

Well, Russia still has enough nuclear weapons to destroy us and the near solar system.

I wouldn't want to fight the Russians. Or Chinese.

America can rise again. Take a few years but we were turning out thousands of planes, tanks

and all a few months after Pearl Harbor. As pathetically soft as Democrats are I believe even they

would finally get it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Relax, I have contacts in HK, Bangkok and Japan, they aren’t worried. Funny thing is Thailand is rated level 1, while we have middle eastern and European countries at 3

35years

Gravy route
I have a bunch of n95 masks because of alergies. I think they cost me about $.95 each last year. I also have 2 gas masks and 6 n95 and p100 filters for grinding concrete.

The $.95 n95 masks are going for $15 to $65 each on ebay.

I could make a bunch of money but I would not have them for my own use.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
No, I get it. Got a point? Peace. Good luck.
Yes. You have movie inspired choice in your gun selection. I have a 30 odd 6 , cedar stained stock. I have been living off the land my whole life. You worry about death and I enjoy life. Time to tune into Fox News old man and keep worrying because death is coming

quad decade guy

I have a bunch of n95 masks because of alergies. I think they cost me about $.95 each last year. I also have 2 gas masks and 6 n95 and p100 filters for grinding concrete.

The $.95 n95 masks are going for $15 to $65 each on ebay.

I could make a bunch of money but I would not have them for my own use.

Do you think these masks will keep you from getting infected/survive? Serious question.

No amount of money in the whole world can do that.