Coronavirus

rickyb

Box Ox

yea absolutely trump should have acted 2 or 4 weeks faster i forget. that wouldve prevented 80% of US corona deaths.

How? He declared a national emergency 2 days after The WHO declared a global pandemic on March 11. Hard leftists would have pooped and cried for weeks about what a dictator he was being. You know you would have.

It will be fine

How? He declared a national emergency 2 days after The WHO declared a global pandemic on March 11. Hard leftists would have pooped and cried for weeks about what a dictator he was being. You know you would have.
His opposition being upset isn’t really a great excuse for making a bad call. Not sure why you think it is, you keep bringing it up.

rickyb

no he stuck his head in the sand. he kicked the can down the road. which is exactly whats been done with the economic problems from 2008, and with the climate catastrophe. 80% less deaths if trump took action 2 weeks sooner.

upload_2020-6-7_15-37-25.png

Trump Death Clock

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
His opposition being upset isn’t really a great excuse for making a bad call. Not sure why you think it is, you keep bringing it up.

Wut?
You are his opposition, you, and many on the left including Joe Biden cried racism and xenophobia. I don't get it. In other words, you were saying he was making a bad call as early as he did it and now you're saying he should've done it sooner?? :wink:

It will be fine

Wut?
You are his opposition, you, and many on the left including Joe Biden cried racism and xenophobia. I don't get it. In other words, you were saying he was making a bad call as early as he did it and now you're saying he should've done it sooner?? :wink:
I’m saying crying about what his opposition would say is not a great way to lead. It doesn’t excuse his failure to act sooner. Is your belief that he would have acted sooner if Democrats had been supportive of him? I doubt anyone believes that, but republicans convince themselves of far dumber ideas all the time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m saying crying about what his opposition would say is not a great way to lead. It doesn’t excuse his failure to act sooner. Is your belief that he would have acted sooner if Democrats had been supportive of him? I doubt anyone believes that, but republicans convince themselves of far dumber ideas all the time.
Acted sooner lol.
Yes he should have shut down the country when we had a dozen cases, zero deaths, and the smartest epidemiologists in the country were telling him it's like the flu.

TDS keeps you people from thinking rationally.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

I believe he acted once he got the information, despite the dumb ideas from anyone else.

vantexan

Death rates in other developed countries were higher than the U.S. Trump's fault too?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I hate friend*ing Monday morning quarterbacks.