Coronavirus

watdaflock?

Yeah, except this one kills at a very high rate compared to the flu. 34 deaths reported in Italy today alone. Are you willing to accept a probable pandemic with the potential to totally disrupt the economy and everyday lives?

Japan is closing all of it's schools this coming week, and it won't be long before we are experiencing similar outbreaks here. If someone gets it at your center, you'll probably all be sent home etc.

Quit making excuses to save Trump, and care about your fellow human beings. This is not about politics, but about saving lives.

Good luck with that. Trump supporters are the most rock headed people in the world.
Why do you think the White House ended daily press briefings a long time ago? Why is Mike Pence in charge of controlling all messaging from the health officials......?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Good luck with that. Trump supporters are the most rock headed people in the world.
Why do you think the White House ended daily press briefings a long time ago? Why is Mike Pence in charge of controlling all messaging from the health officials......?

Agreed, but quit insulting rocks, please.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, except this one kills at a very high rate compared to the flu. 34 deaths reported in Italy today alone. Are you willing to accept a probable pandemic with the potential to totally disrupt the economy and everyday lives?

Japan is closing all of it's schools this coming week, and it won't be long before we are experiencing similar outbreaks here. If someone gets it at your center, you'll probably all be sent home etc.

Quit making excuses to save Trump, and care about your fellow human beings. This is not about politics, but about saving lives.
Lol the “this isn’t about politics” sham and then fear mongering that it’s world wide pandemic that’ll kill millions.

Can’t make this stuff up

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I predict a stock market rally on Monday. Nothing changed for the economy other then a bunch of people in foreign countries caught the flu.
Sorry I meant in relation to how management responds to the stock market falling. We've been running layoffs and delayed start times.
I don't want to think either way about it personally. There are tons of possible recession triggers, most of them rooted in consumer debt.

Sorry I meant in relation to how management responds to the stock market falling. We've been running layoffs and delayed start times.
I don't want to think either way about it personally. There are tons of possible recession triggers, most of them rooted in consumer debt.
I always come out way ahead when management starts cutting routes and laying off. Always a pick up or two that they can't cover. Friday a driver got hurt and with 9 drivers off they call me in to take over the route.

Up In Smoke

Asian markets are pointed to a negative open and all US markets are in the red. Dow would be down 300 if it opened now. A lot can happen before the morning.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
From what I've seen the most common-sense approach to the coronavirus beyond handwashing is to update your flu shots and convince others to do the same. It's not a direct solution but it helps to triage resources.