Coronavirus

floridays

Fren it's here and spreading. Not because of the southern border. Ttku Pepe......
You sure are a fearful strong whatever you claim to identify yourself as.
I'm guessing in a few months you can review your posts and get a proper snapshot of yourself.
You aren't as tuff as you think you are. You could die from this pandemic, I can smell the fear on you, it's not very attractive.

Then again, maybe the above was not true and it's merely political, or a mixture of both.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Your Evangelical friend is seriously mentally challenged.
I am a Christian though not a very good one. Eyebrows get raised when preachers start tackling politics. Of course the title Preacher can be taken with a grain of salt. If he preaches The Word truthfully he can be trusted as the Bible has no bias towards one side or the other.

floridays

Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

The president signed the declaration late Friday and announced it Saturday.

Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement.

"Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."

Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Funny how that never made a dent in my mind! I wonder if the market tanked? Probably not considering Obummer was the answer to all our prayers, lol!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One of my evangelical friends told me today that Chinese are trying to sneak into the US from the south since China/US flights were shut down. LOL
Your Evangelical friend is seriously mentally challenged.
Actually, I heard this on the news this weekend.
Border Agent was being interviewed and he brought it up as a new twist in border crossings.
It backs up MAK's previous statements that a lot of illegal aliens were coming in on airlines.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Funny how that never made a dent in my mind!
I wonder if the market tanked?
Probably not considering Obummer was the answer to all our prayers, lol!
The market was already tanked from the 2008-2009 Great Recession.
Just pile it on the pile of bankruptcies, high unemployment and a crashed market (caused by elimination of red-lining) that Obama inherited from Clinton, Bush Jr and Barney Franks.

watdaflock?

Here's how the top of the food chain dealt with his plate appearance.

Now, let's go to the Wayback Machine. In April of 2009, the H1N1 became a pandemic.

But it wasn't until six months later, October, that then-President Obama declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic. By that time, the disease had infected millions of Americans and more than 1,000 people had died in the U.S.

Any response?
Obama isn't POTUS anymore.

Hope this helps.

vantexan

How soon they forget!