Coronavirus

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So when the market dropped 3600 points last week you lost less than the $125k that you’ve made with the 700 point jump today? That is amazing investing.

I didn't sell anything last week so I couldn't lose anything.

Pretty basic concept. Not sure why you cannot grasp it.

You realize the Dow only represents 30 companies right?

Last edited:

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I have no problem admitting I was wrong, what central banks are thinking over a weekend is anyone's guess. What I won't try to do is tell someone i'm up 50k on a 1.1% market. There are way too many smart hard working people on this sight. I hope you have 4 million in your account because I do know how hard you worked to put it there.

Site not sight.
Hope this helps.

I collect more in rent checks in a week than a full time UPS driver makes in a year.

bbsam

Staff member

So the value of all your investments stayed the same? And today the value of your portfolio is up some $125k over what it was before the market tanked and you didn’t lose any value? Truly amazing.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So the value of all your investments stayed the same? And today the value of your portfolio is up some $125k over what it was before the market tanked and you didn’t lose any value? Truly amazing.
What is amazing is your lack of understanding fundamental concepts of investing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Up In Smoke

You mentioned the Dow, I didn't. If you would have said you had purchased 40,000 shares of Moderna, I would not have been able to call your bluff. I believe you were trying to make a political point and it's noted. Congratulations on your continued success. My grammar sometimes sucks so thank you.