Coronavirus

Returntosender

3700F02C-30E4-42B9-A1F9-0043064948DC.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Actually, I’d like your perspective. If there’s nothing to this, why are market traders so stupid? Oh, and why are people dying from it? And tangentially, what would happen if an American company brought in a vaccine from out of country, marketed it without proper testing and it turned out to make the problem worse?
What if....?

Bbsam’s motto.

Days

1) that death rate is still well under 10%

2) it may be even Lower than they currently think because many people get no sicker than the common cold with it so they aren’t getting diagnosed because they never go to doctor.

10%... that’s frightening as hell considering you can catch it more than once because of mutations.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yea, OK. Great contribution to the thread.
You want my two cents? Turn your tv off and stay away from all other types of media for a while. You’ll be a lot happier and maybe you’ll see that :censored2: isn’t as bad as the media tries to make it out to be.

You’ve already been exposed as being a hypocrite so your opinion means absolute :censored2: to me.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It’s a question that should be asked when the president of the United States is trying to hurry along a vaccine. I’m pretty sure that executives at pharmaceutical companies ask it all the time.
It's obvious. he wants the market to recover before the election.
people vote with their pocketbooks. always. "It's the economy stupid"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol. Hack bias reporting. People think this thing is automatic death.

Most dying are unhealthy folks with severe medical problems. Even then, the numbers are incredibly small.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Lol. Hack bias reporting. People think this thing is automatic death.

Most dying are unhealthy folks with severe medical problems. Even then, the numbers are incredibly small.
Hysteria sells when it comes to the news and business is good.