Coronavirus

Indecisi0n

We have had the worst response in the world to this pandemic and the GOP is busy trying to take healthcare away from millions of people.
and replace it with nothing ! haha what an idiot. You would think anyone with half a brain would be ready for the question "What are you going to replace it with after you repeal it"? All he has to say is "It's coming" or "We are working on it"? LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
and replace it with nothing ! haha what an idiot. You would think anyone with half a brain would be ready for the question "What are you going to replace it with after you repeal it"? All he has to say is "It's coming" or "We are working on it"? LOL
Apparently Democrats are so ignorant they think Obama invented healthcare.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you’re saying you’d be half ready for the question.

El Correcto

god is dead
What will you ever do without your Obamacare... oh wait.

It will be fine

What will your employees ever do without having to pay for their own healthcare through taxation while you dodge taxes?
Paying my employee’s premiums is a tax dodge as well. It’s like wages without the matching employer taxes. You didn’t really think this argument through did you?

It will be fine

Yeah cause you’re spending so much less on health premiums compared to payroll taxes. The worker gets more under the current system.
Do you really not understand how this works? I haven’t raised wages in many years. For the last few years I’ve offered benefits that cost me less than a dollar for dollar match of increased wages because I save on taxes and work Comp premiums.

There’s no real good reason why I should get that tax break. It’s just what we’ve been doing for a while. A single payer system would be more equitable and cheaper.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1605059069545.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
article about the fight for mandatory seat belts, masks during the last pandemic, and a mask mandate for this one:

For someone who likes democracy, and thinks power should be with the people, you sure like to have government jam stuff down people's throats. They claim that seatbelts have become accepted, but no one actually believes that. If people thought the general public has accepted wearing seat belts, they would have no reason for having penalties for not wearing them. Take away the fines, we'll see how many people have accepted wearing seat belts. You don't really believe people have accepted seat belts until you agree that the penalties for not wearing one should be abolished.

Just like the old saying, "totalitarianism: ideas so great we have to force people to accept them."