Coronavirus

rickyb

For someone who likes democracy, and thinks power should be with the people, you sure like to have government jam stuff down people's throats. They claim that seatbelts have become accepted, but no one actually believes that. If people thought the general public has accepted wearing seat belts, they would have no reason for having penalties for not wearing them. Take away the fines, we'll see how many people have accepted wearing seat belts. You don't really believe people have accepted seat belts until you agree that the penalties for not wearing one should be abolished.

Just like the old saying, "totalitarianism: ideas so great we have to force people to accept them."
i dunno cornel west in favor of regulations, ralph nader in favor

Box Ox

Hey, whaddya know?! Updated mask guidance from the CDC the week after the election. It’s OK to admit now that Trump is on the way out.

“Wearing a mask protects the wearer, and not just other people, from the coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention emphasized in an updated scientific brief issued Tuesday. And the protective benefits of masks are stronger the more people wear masks consistently and correctly, the agency says.”

rickyb

For someone who likes democracy, and thinks power should be with the people, you sure like to have government jam stuff down people's throats. They claim that seatbelts have become accepted, but no one actually believes that. If people thought the general public has accepted wearing seat belts, they would have no reason for having penalties for not wearing them. Take away the fines, we'll see how many people have accepted wearing seat belts. You don't really believe people have accepted seat belts until you agree that the penalties for not wearing one should be abolished.

Just like the old saying, "totalitarianism: ideas so great we have to force people to accept them."
not everyone agrees in democracy.

It will be fine

Hey, whaddya know?! Updated mask guidance from the CDC the week after the election. It’s OK to admit now that Trump is on the way out.

“Wearing a mask protects the wearer, and not just other people, from the coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention emphasized in an updated scientific brief issued Tuesday. And the protective benefits of masks are stronger the more people wear masks consistently and correctly, the agency says.”
More evidence that universal masking helps slow transmission. That’s what most everyone has been saying for months. I don’t see how this has anything to do with Trump.

newfie

More evidence that universal masking helps slow transmission. That’s what most everyone has been saying for months. I don’t see how this has anything to do with Trump.
everyone here is wearing masks in public , the virus is still spreading. I personally know of three people that have gotten the virus all three got it randomly from some unknown person despite wearing masks.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
IMG_1722.jpg

It will be fine

everyone here is wearing masks in public , the virus is still spreading. I personally know of three people that have gotten the virus all three got it randomly from some unknown person despite wearing masks.
So what? Universal masking slows the spread, it doesn’t prevent it. Where are you getting lost? Do you sneeze in people’s faces?

watdaflock?

Newly appointed Biden coronavirus task force member accused of profiting off of lockdowns he advocated for

Presumptive President-elect Joe Biden named Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel to his coronavirus task force. Emaunel has been accused of profiting off lockdowns he has advocated for earlier this year.

Yaay...more corruption and lockdowns on the way...
Yet you are perfectly fine with Donald giving his mentally challenged children jobs in the White House, or how much $$$ Trump made off of taxpayers, with his weekly golf club outings.

newfie

Yet you are perfectly fine with Donald giving his mentally challenged children jobs in the White House, or how much $$$ Trump made off of taxpayers, with his weekly golf club outings.
trump and his children donated their checks. will biden do the same if he is elected president?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the death rate is 0.5, what do you think the true daily infections are in America? For instance, closed cases is around 6.6 million recovered and 247k dead. If the death rate is actually 0.5 that would mean there are actually 26 million closed cases. Of course, treatment is better than It use to be.
It's basically the flu.
If you're scared hide in your Canadian basement you hoser.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If the death rate is 0.5, what do you think the true daily infections are in America? For instance, closed cases is around 6.6 million recovered and 247k dead. If the death rate is actually 0.5 that would mean there are actually 26 million closed cases. Of course, treatment is better than It use to be.
Cases are much much higher than reported. I know in my specific case there’s at least 3 unreported cases for 1 positive test.