Coronavirus

Kingofthenorth

It's basically the flu.
If you're scared hide in your Canadian basement you hoser.
Being a soldier is so dangerous they deserve honor and benefits forever!! Oh by way more people are dying from Coronavirus than world war 2 which is a sissy disease. Can you imagine dying from not being a to breathe?! Bunch of sissy my lungs are not that weak. Trump won all the states he won but democrats cheated in on the states he lost!! Cognitive delusion rapidly rising!!

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t care, I have never worried about it as I am in my 20s and rarely get sick. It’s the old people your propaganda mostly kills.
It's almost as if the people who are most susceptible to dangerous symptoms should have isolated. Unfortunately Democrats forced the infected ones back into nursing homes to die together. Very sad.

Have a MAGA day fren!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They just like the control and the fact they can make everyone suffer.

But they're following the science.lmao
It’s like Pritzker here in Illinois. The little science he’s pointed out that they use has been widely shot Down as bad science.

Now he refuses to release any of the science they’re using. Like a good little dictator.

247,580 dead Americans, 10.7+million infected. The CDC has again asked Americans to wear masks. Right wing states are seeing a huge spike in numbers. The state of Illinois led in deaths yesterday with 153, followed by Texas with 120 dead. Texas hospitals are full and elderly Covid patients are being sent to various nursing homes throughout the state. They have no choice as there’s nothing else to do. People will and are dying. The refrigerator morgues are full. This virus is devastated the red states. Tennessee is a hotspot!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
247,580 dead Americans, 10.7+million infected. The CDC has again asked Americans to wear masks. Right wing states are seeing a huge spike in numbers. The state of Illinois led in deaths yesterday with 153, followed by Texas with 120 dead. Texas hospitals are full and elderly Covid patients are being sent to various nursing homes throughout the state. They have no choice as there’s nothing else to do. People will and are dying. The refrigerator morgues are full. This virus is devastated the red states. Tennessee is a hotspot!
As a pilot for UPS I would think you wouldn't have time to troll a forum.

rickyb

I weep for the people who accept the information presented in that article as scientific.
our vietnamese / american? / canadian tenant told us how vietnam stopped the spread:

the military comes in and picks ppl up and takes them to corona camps. that sucks but its better than 240k dead, plus all the ppl who survived but still suffer.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
our vietnamese / american? / canadian tenant told us how vietnam stopped the spread:

the military comes in and picks ppl up and takes them to corona camps. that sucks but its better than 240k dead, plus all the ppl who survived but still suffer.

That doesn't suck. It is absolutely unacceptable. As for Austrailia, do you think it was worth the $260 billion to have 18,000 fewer deaths (based on California's numbers, since they have a similar population size) in a category of people who are likely to die within the next few years anyway? I don't know about you, but $7.7 million per person per year to extend 18,000 peoples lives a couple of years, seems like money better spent elsewhere. That's only counting the budget shortfall their response created for Australia, plus the projected shrinking of GDP over the next year. That's not counting the actual expenditures of their response. Nor is it counting the costs to individuals affected by the response through job loss and business closure, nor any other of the terrible problems that will spring up from the fall out. How many extra suicides? How many other illnesses left untreated due to inaccessibility of healthcare? The list goes on. To say Australia got it right just because they took action and their numbers look good is to deny the 99% of the rest of the picture. How people who think like that can manage to function in the real world at all is baffling to me.