Coronavirus

249,998 dead Americans, 11+million infected. Americans have failed with Covid19. It’s not just Trump and his ignorance anymore. It’s the huge spike you see in the anti-mask states. American citizens have failed with the fight against Covid19. People complain we need the economy going, we do. But how does 150,000 a day not being allowed to work for two weeks help the economy? This is happening daily.

"... Trump’s basic life incompetence is so extreme that it’s amazing he’s only gone bankrupt six times. As president, he couldn’t do the most simple things in his immediate self-interest.

For instance, the U.S. government did have detailed plans and a great deal of expertise to deal with the eruption of something like the novel coronavirus. All Trump had to do was appoint a Colin Powell-like figure to supervise everything, and then get out of the way. This would almost certainly have led to his reelection. But he could not manage this, because he is just a tiny bit of protoplasm attached to an ego the size of the universe. It was more important for him to be on camera every day, musing about how impressed America’s top scientists were by his intuitive grasp of microbiology."

The Intercept

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
249,998 dead Americans, 11+million infected. Americans have failed with Covid19. It’s not just Trump and his ignorance anymore. It’s the huge spike you see in the anti-mask states. American citizens have failed with the fight against Covid19. People complain we need the economy going, we do. But how does 150,000 a day not being allowed to work for two weeks help the economy? This is happening daily.
Yes the great “anti mask” state of Illinois. Leading the country in cases

Congratulations President Trump, the GOP, and right wing loons. You have helped contribute to the deaths of a quarter of a million Americans. Pat yourselves on the back.
250,030 dead Americans, 11.07+million infected. Yesterday the red state of Texas led in deaths with 216. Texas will celebrate the death of 20,000 citizens from Covid19 this week.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would hope he could admit that using a "study" of 139 people to form public policy for 330+ million people, is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe not though.

I take for granted that people understand the differences between lab tests, surveys, statistical analysis and actual scientific experiments with control groups, double blind to control for bias. But then I remember that I learned most of that stuff in college, so I'm guessing the average person out there doesn't know enough to question the evidence used to make a claim, or the methodology in which that evidence was gathered.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Congratulations President Trump, the GOP, and right wing loons. You have helped contribute to the deaths of a quarter of a million Americans. Pat yourselves on the back.
250,030 dead Americans, 11.07+million infected. Yesterday the red state of Texas led in deaths with 216. Texas will celebrate the death of 20,000 citizens from Covid19 this week.
yeah so scary the death rate us now well under 1%. Let natural selection run its course and lets get on with life

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cancer and all leading causes of death is for pusillanimous. #Cancer is a pusillanimous disease!!
Screenshot_20201110-194303.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many Secret Service officers have Covid because of Donnie's behavior? How has that affected their lives and their families?
Radical Democrats tried to burn down a church and then injured 50 secret service agents the next day when your President, Donald J Trump, gave a speech there. You were silent. Now you're concerned?

Ok, sure thing lady.

rickyb

Radical Democrats tried to burn down a church and then injured 50 secret service agents the next day when your President, Donald J Trump, gave a speech there. You were silent. Now you're concerned?

Ok, sure thing lady.
nonsense he cleared the peaceful protestors out for a photo op.

hes not religious at all and doesnt act hte part.