Coronavirus

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
In your mind, people who burn down churches are peaceful. Democrats really getting back to their roots when they were burning down black churches.
In your mind you can't seem to differentiate between two separate protests. One peaceful and one not so much. The fire and the photo-op were on separate days.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In your mind you can't seem to differentiate between two separate protests. One peaceful and one not so much. The fire and the photo-op were on separate days.
Same day.
The riots and church arson 'peaceful protest' was the night before and went into early morning of the day President Trump made his speech in defense of peace, law, and order.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1% is a typical 100-year pandemic. Covid 19 is generally regarded as the 1-3 killer in America depending on what time period you are looking at. So you are saying to move on from something more dangerous than cancer and even heart disease.
More dangerous? As I said it’s well under 1% fatality rate. The real case number is at least 5x what’s being reported.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
no trump attacked them for his photo op i recall that day. 1 of the ministers in that church with trumps photo op wasnt too happy with trump
The priest was very happy with President Trump. Church political leaders had him apologize because the left and be their cancel culture are vicious evil trash.