Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know republicans are pretending trump did a great job handling coronavirus now, but based on reports they turned down getting more of the Pfizer vaccine. I mean what utter corrupt incompetent failures this administration will be viewed historically on everything but especially coronavirus. It is difficult to overstate how badly trump has failed here. I posted all this back in March.
President Trump is not responsible. The guilty party is communist China and their Democrap shills.

You have never said a single bad word about the Chicoms. Quite telling comrade.

refineryworker05

President Trump is not responsible. The guilty party is communist China and their Democrap shills.

You have never said a single bad word about the Chicoms. Quite telling comrade.
This is what I mean about pretending. This poster is pretending to be upset with China over coronavirus fine. But if that’s your real position, then trump repeatedly praising china’s coronavirus response has to be an issue for you. trump repeatedly praised the Chinese president’s response to coronavirus. trump was repeatedly forwarding Chinese propaganda directly to the American public in his tweets about coronavirus. if a poster is pretending that China is the big villain on coronavirus, then trump praising China and spreading Chinese propaganda would at least be a huge knock against trump if not disqualifying for trump, but this poster has no issue with trump praising the Chinese and spreading Chinese coronavirus propaganda, but is pretending to be upset because I don’t criticize the Chinese.

vantexan

This is what I mean about pretending. This poster is pretending to be upset with China over coronavirus fine. But if that’s your real position, then trump repeatedly praising china’s coronavirus response has to be an issue for you. trump repeatedly praised the Chinese president’s response to coronavirus. trump was repeatedly forwarding Chinese propaganda directly to the American public in his tweets about coronavirus. if a poster is pretending that China is the big villain on coronavirus, then trump praising China and spreading Chinese propaganda would at least be a huge knock against trump if not disqualifying for trump, but this poster has no issue with trump praising the Chinese and spreading Chinese coronavirus propaganda, but is pretending to be upset because I don’t criticize the Chinese.
Trump played nice early on, but has repeatedly criticised the Chinese since. Where have you been?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump repeatedly praising china’s coronavirus response has to be an issue for you.
Our country's pandemic response plan was set up under the Obama Biden administration. Coordinating with the World health organization was the plan. Like Biden, the WHO is China's bitch.

You still refuse to say a single bad word about the Chicoms because you love brutal authoritarian communist countries and you hate America.

Carry on comrade.

refineryworker05

Trump played nice early on, but has repeatedly criticised the Chinese since. Where have you been?
Man I don’t care about your rationalizations. trump repeatedly was carrying the water for the Chinese and spreading Chinese propaganda on coronavirus. I mean if China is the big villain on coronavirus then trump was helping that villain spread its propaganda to the American public.

refineryworker05

Our country's pandemic response plan was set up under the Obama Biden administration. Coordinating with the World health organization was the plan. Like Biden, the WHO is China's bitch.

You still refuse to say a single bad word about the Chicoms because you love brutal authoritarian communist countries and you hate America.

Carry on comrade.
What does any of that have to do with trump carrying china’s water by spreading Chinese propaganda about coronavirus? If you actually believe China is the big villain in coronavirus, how can trump spreading Chinese propaganda about coronavirus directly to Americans not be a huge knock against trump for you? This is your position by the way, I’m just trying to make sense of it.

vantexan

Man I don’t care about your rationalizations. trump repeatedly was carrying the water for the Chinese and spreading Chinese propaganda on coronavirus. I mean if China is the big villain on coronavirus then trump was helping that villain spread its propaganda to the American public.
And you're flat out wrong. He even calls it the China virus, which angers the liberal media. Again, where have you been?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What does any of that have to do with trump carrying china’s water by spreading Chinese propaganda about coronavirus? If you actually believe China is the big villain in coronavirus, how can trump spreading Chinese propaganda about coronavirus directly to Americans not be a huge knock against trump for you? This is your position by the way, I’m just trying to make sense of it.
I literally just explained the answers to the questions you're asking in the post you quoted.

Try using your brain comrade.

MAKAVELI

You are seriously going to criticize her for speaking out about this injustice when it’s probably going to cost her her livelihood?
What Injustice? She was literally pointing at an empty outdoor cafeteria. Restaurants have to adjust just like any other business. The chic it's just a drama queen looking for attention.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What Injustice? She was literally pointing at an empty outdoor cafeteria. Restaurants have to adjust just like any other business. The chic it's just a drama queen looking for attention.
Learn to read as well as look at pictures. The empty (at that moment) outdoor cafeteria was there temporarily, purely to service a film crew. Why does Hollywood get a pass?

refineryworker05

I literally just explained the answers to the questions you're asking in the post you quoted.

Try using your brain comrade.
You explained nothing. If China is the villain and you are upset with China, then how can trump get a pass for directly praising the Chinese government and the Chinese president and spreading coronavirus proganda directly to the American public? If you are cool with the president spreading Chinese coronavirus propaganda, you don’t really see China as the villain and are pretending.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Drama queen. LMFAO!
Sorry, don't cry but Los Angeles judge just ruled against the big arm of the rediculous government here in L.A.

Judge Rules That L.A. Officials Acted “Arbitrarily” When Ordering Restaurants Closed Due To Covid-19 Risk, But State Health Order Still Stands

A Los Angeles judge has tentatively ruled that Los Angeles County acted “arbitrarily” and without “rational” justification when it ordered a closure to all outdoor dining at restaurants as a coronavirus-control measure. Superior Court Judge James Chalfant notes, however, that due to the state’s overriding regional stay-at-home order that also includes an in-person dining ban, “outdoor restaurant dining in the county cannot reopen at this time.”

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Carry on comrade.
China has already said Trump disrupted them and is hopeful for a Biden presidency.

China Is National Security Threat No. 1

As Director of National Intelligence, I am entrusted with access to more intelligence than any member of the U.S. government other than the president. I oversee the intelligence agencies, and my office produces the President’s Daily Brief detailing the threats facing the country. If I could communicate one thing to the American people from this unique vantage point, it is that the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II.

The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically. Many of China’s major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry, don't cry but Los Angeles judge just ruled against the big arm of the rediculous government here in L.A.

Judge Rules That L.A. Officials Acted “Arbitrarily” When Ordering Restaurants Closed Due To Covid-19 Risk, But State Health Order Still Stands

A Los Angeles judge has tentatively ruled that Los Angeles County acted “arbitrarily” and without “rational” justification when it ordered a closure to all outdoor dining at restaurants as a coronavirus-control measure. Superior Court Judge James Chalfant notes, however, that due to the state’s overriding regional stay-at-home order that also includes an in-person dining ban, “outdoor restaurant dining in the county cannot reopen at this time.”

That Judge is a coward. Trying to make it seem like he cares about the law by making a correct judgment that he immediately invalidates by capitulating to what he knows is an equally illegal state rule that is not part of the matter he is deciding on.

vantexan

How am I wrong? He flat out did carry Chinese propaganda artound coronavirus. Hr repeatedly praised both the Chinese government and Chinese president repeatedly.
Early on but he stopped that and blamed China for everything. Early on he was also in negotiations over a trade deal with China too. He wouldn't have gotten that passed if he was slamming them. Early on he also put on a travel ban to China and was called racist and xenophobic by major Democrats including Biden. You need to pay closer attention.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Early on but he stopped that and blamed China for everything. Early on he was also in negotiations over a trade deal with China too. He wouldn't have gotten that passed if he was slamming them. Early on he also put on a travel ban to China and was called racist and xenophobic by major Democrats including Biden. You need to pay closer attention.

They need to stop denying what they know is true. Honestly, though, China is Gonna be China until we step in or until their people rise up. To blame China for the virus is like blaming a snake for biting you. The real people to blame are the fake experts who have been lying to the world about the true nature of viruses, how the tests work and what they are testing for, the need for testing everyone, the need to lock down and wear masks. Absolutely unforgivable. They need to be stripped of all credentials, imprisoned, and held liable for the completely unnecessary financial havoc they've wreaked.

Last edited: