Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm not all that convinced it kills very many people who didn't already have one foot in the grave. Even the vast majority of people over 70 survive it. But I've just come across information suggesting that China may have helped rig the last South Korean election, and the new president wants to develop stronger relations with China and North Korea. Oops. Now I'd really like to see more independent verification of the fundamental information concerning sars-cov-2.

I'm not all that concerned about whether I can control anything, but I do prefer to know the truth about things going on around me. At very least I like to be able to point out the inconsistencies in the information I've been fed.
I can go for that ... I just don't get emotionally involved with the subject and conjecture about it.

And, to clarify, I don't care what others do ... I just like to needle @trickpony1 ... there's history between us. LOL

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I can go for that ... I just don't get emotionally involved with the subject and conjecture about it.
- It is hard not to get emotionally involved when you see small business owners being put out of business by government unnecessarily.
- It is sad and emotional when you see someone skip a doctor's appointment and die because they couldn't get a proper diagnosis.
- It is crazy and emotional to see kids out of school because of government foolishness.

We have to vote better, especially here in California. smh

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :wink-very:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Clever American Disguises Self As Transgender Middle Easterner In Hopes Of Receiving More COVID Aid

U.S.—In order to receive the help they need after the government shut down their businesses and forced them to stay home, many clever Americans have disguised themselves as foreigners in hopes of receiving more COVID aid.

"With this pork-filled spending bill, Congress showed us where their priorities lie," said local out-of-work bartender Darnel Ridders, who cleverly dressed up as a transgender, vaguely Middle Eastern man. "I'm hoping to add to my $600 stimulus by dipping into some of that foreign aid for Middle-Eastern gender programs!"

:teethy: but :sad2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
- It is hard not to get emotionally involved when you see small business owners being put out of business by government unnecessarily.
- It is sad and emotional when you see someone skip a doctor's appointment and die because they couldn't get a proper diagnosis.
- It is crazy and emotional to see kids out of school because of government foolishness.

I haven't seen any of those so I'm not sure if I would react emotionally.

4 or 5 years ago, I probably would have.

These days I don't think so ... especially if the events did not affect me personally and/or if changing those events are out of my control.
My psychologist would be proud if I did not react emotionally ... that I am pretty sure about.

Merry Christmas to you my friend!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

We have to vote better, especially here in California. smh

How many states can California give us if they get PR & DC?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Texas can legally divide into as many as 5 states without getting approval from the Federal government.
The Joint Resolution for Annexing Texas to the United States,[1] approved by Congress on March 1, 1845, states:

Third – New States of convenient size not exceeding four in number, in addition to said State of Texas and having sufficient population, may, hereafter by the consent of said State, be formed out of the territory thereof, which shall be entitled to admission under the provisions of the Federal Constitution; and such states as may be formed out of the territory lying south of thirty-six degrees thirty minutes north latitude, commonly known as the Missouri Compromise Line, shall be admitted into the Union, with or without slavery, as the people of each State, asking admission shall desire; and in such State or States as shall be formed out of said territory, north of said Missouri Compromise Line, slavery, or involuntary servitude (except for crime) shall be prohibited.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Didn't turn out that way Nov. 3rd.
Luckily for Texas, she is not a citizen there.

Stacey Abrams Hey Hey Hey.jpg