Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lived in Dallas.
The Texan was on the grassy knoll.
I realize he spent his last year and half living in Dallas but his formulative years were spent in Louisiana and other places than Texas.

If I moved to New Jersey and a year and half later I assassinated Biden, ...
... I think most rational and logical people would look at me as a Georgian (by the Grace of God).​
I understand that you two may not come to that conclusion.

1609008332232.png

oldngray

nowhere special
I realize he spent his last year and half living in Dallas but his formulative years were spent in Louisiana and other places than Texas.

If I moved to New Jersey and a year and half later I assassinated Biden,
I think most rational and logical people would look at me as a Georgian (by the Grace of God).​
I understand that you two may not come to that conclusion.
You mean when a New Yorker moves to Georgia they don't instantly become a Southerner?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I see that the troll feeding is moving along just fine in this thread. Carry on...smh

P.S. What would Current Events be without trolls? Just more fake news. lmao

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
...formative....
Has the same meaning but formative is more commonly used.

Formulative def - tending to effect formulation exerting formulative influences on the student's thought processes.

Look it up.

PS - don't bother trying ... out of your league! LOL

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I see that the troll feeding is moving along just fine in this thread. Carry on...smh

P.S. What would Current Events be without trolls? Just more fake news. lmao
I assume you are referring to PT Ass Washer* and bottom up* ... I consider my posts as trolling much of the time.

Note: * They work together as a team, as suggested by their names! One might even say synergistic.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I haven't seen any of those so I'm not sure if I would react emotionally.

4 or 5 years ago, I probably would have.

These days I don't think so ... especially if the events did not affect me personally and/or if changing those events are out of my control.
My psychologist would be proud if I did not react emotionally ... that I am pretty sure about.

Merry Christmas to you my friend!
Well, it's happening in California and many other places. ttku

Just cause it ain't happening in Georgia don't mean it ain't happening my friend and Southern belle.:teethy:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
symbiotic

I'm sorry....I couldn't help myself.
The high point of my day is matching wits with Mr. Jingles.
In this case, your word is probably better and within the context although I was actually thinking of a synergistic relationship.

A synergistic relationship occurs when two people create a greater contribution together than they would independently.
Synergistic relationships are based on co-creating outcomes.
In synergistic relationships each person inquires about the other.
They are interested and curious about each other and their world.