Coronavirus

newfie

Government spending bubble through-and-through. The economy can no longer function without the actions of the Federal Reserve, and a hard rains gonna fall when the bubble pops.
I'm sitting on a lot of cash hoping you are right . I'm counting on joe biden working his destructive policies so i can ride the next rocket up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why can't I "latch on" to things that make sense?
Maybe I don't want to be a "useful idiot" (not my words).
Maybe I am waking up?

I've questioned the existence of the virus. Based on everything I've read, it doesn't seem like the facts for the existence of a sars-cov-2 are very strong. All I've seen is that China claims to have isolated it and sequenced the genome, but information from China must be taken with a very large grain of salt. Then I read that they isolated it in S. Korea. Ok, a little more plausible. But why haven't more labs independently verified? More importantly, why hasn't the CDC? There is talk about new strains and mutations, but how does anyone know if they aren't being isolated or sequenced? The information may be out there, but the way it's being presented, it's like we are expected to assume that these things are being done. Like questioning the official narrative, which is what journalists are supposed to do, is not allowed.

I won't go so far as to say that the pandemic is a hoax, or that the virus doesn't exist. I feel the circumstantial evidence is strong enough. But, to expect people to be ok with going to the lengths we have been forced to go without quality investigation and presentation of hard facts is unacceptable. It calls the way in which the situation is being covered and reported on into question, and gives me plenty of reason to be skeptical of anything being said about the pandemic.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've questioned the existence of the virus. Based on everything I've read, it doesn't seem like the facts for the existence of a sars-cov-2 are very strong. All I've seen is that China claims to have isolated it and sequenced the genome, but information from China must be taken with a very large grain of salt. Then I read that they isolated it in S. Korea. Ok, a little more plausible. But why haven't more labs independently verified? More importantly, why hasn't the CDC? There is talk about new strains and mutations, but how does anyone know if they aren't being isolated or sequenced? The information may be out there, but the way it's being presented, it's like we are expected to assume that these things are being done. Like questioning the official narrative, which is what journalists are supposed to do, is not allowed.

I won't go so far as to say that the pandemic is a hoax, or that the virus doesn't exist. I feel the circumstantial evidence is strong enough. But, to expect people to be ok with going to the lengths we have been forced to go without quality investigation and presentation of hard facts is unacceptable. It calls the way in which the situation is being covered and reported on into question, and gives me plenty of reason to be skeptical of anything being said about the pandemic.
I must say that I am a skeptical person but I try to limit my interests to things I can do something about.
To me, it's obvious the COVID-19 is real and that it kills people over 70, diabetics, morbidly obese people, cardiac issues, etc.
Other than that, I'm not sure about anything else related to COVID-19 ... especially closing 'everything' down.
I can't do anything about what various governments do and since I live in Georgia, the state government has not deemed it necessary or even Constitutional to tell individuals what to do.

I stay in my basement away from people, wear a mask when I go out in public and stay away from groups of people and wash my hands and spray down anything I use outside the house with 99.5% alcohol.

That's all I know about COVID and all I'm interested in because everything else is outside my control.

newfie

You need to upgrade your flip phone.

too small . when i'm on the cell I want everyone to be impressed with the size.

1608863361134.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I must say that I am a skeptical person but I try to limit my interests to things I can do something about.
To me, it's obvious the COVID-19 is real and that it kills people over 70, diabetics, morbidly obese people, cardiac issues, etc.
Other than that, I'm not sure about anything else related to COVID-19 ... especially closing 'everything' down.
I can't do anything about what various governments do and since I live in Georgia, the state government has not deemed it necessary or even Constitutional to tell individuals what to do.

I stay in my basement away from people, wear a mask when I go out in public and stay away from groups of people and wash my hands and spray down anything I use outside the house with 99.5% alcohol.

That's all I know about COVID and all I'm interested in because everything else is outside my control.

I'm not all that convinced it kills very many people who didn't already have one foot in the grave. Even the vast majority of people over 70 survive it. But I've just come across information suggesting that China may have helped rig the last South Korean election, and the new president wants to develop stronger relations with China and North Korea. Oops. Now I'd really like to see more independent verification of the fundamental information concerning sars-cov-2.

I'm not all that concerned about whether I can control anything, but I do prefer to know the truth about things going on around me. At very least I like to be able to point out the inconsistencies in the information I've been fed.

zimbomb

99% alcohol is to high to be effective. You should dilute it down to 70-75 with purified water.

Indecisi0n

And this is pretty much all we can do until we fully understand it. Glad to see people with common sense still out there.