Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

proportionally about the same , california test 800 k per million , florida 700 k per million.
when you have less cases you dont have to test as much ttku
Lol. You don't know how many cases there are unless you test. California has tested twice as many as Florida and it still isn't enough. Florida's actual cases is much higher than reported. California has twice the population of Florida yet only 4000 more deaths. Ttku.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And I don't care what you do with your health. But if you got close to me on purpose without a mask, you'd get a beat down. Btw it's not just about me, it's more about the people around me that I care about. I couldn't care less about someone like you on your deathbed because you think the government is trying to control you.
Your threat is why I conceal carry.

Box Ox

if you got close to me on purpose without a mask, you'd get a beat down.

You just being dramatic or would you actually beat somebody up for not wearing a mask around you? For me the line would be not wearing a mask and also purposefully coughing or breathing into my face.

MAKAVELI

You just being dramatic or would you actually beat somebody up for not wearing a mask around you? For me the line would be not wearing a mask and also purposefully coughing or breathing into my face.
That's pretty much what I said except wouldn't have to cough on me.

newfie

Lol. You don't know how many cases there are unless you test. California has tested twice as many as Florida and it still isn't enough. Florida's actual cases is much higher than reported. California has twice the population of Florida yet only 4000 more deaths. Ttku.
sure i do the stats are out there if you choose to review them instead of making up your own

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
And I don't care what you do with your health. But if you got close to me on purpose without a mask, you'd get a beat down. Btw it's not just about me, it's more about the people around me that I care about. I couldn't care less about someone like you on your deathbed because you think the government is trying to control you.
Funny stuff right there. LMAO!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
First two sentences of that piece:

“I live in a democracy. But as Thanksgiving approached, I found myself longing for the type of freedom I am seeing in China.”

I’m getting my shocked face ready in case I look up the author, Elanah Uretsky and find that she’s just another communist sympathizer or maybe even a fan.
I agree. Isn’t China the same country that literally locked people in their homes when COVID hit? Yeah, I’ll take wild and free Florida any day.

vantexan

I agree. Isn’t China the same country that literally locked people in their homes when COVID hit? Yeah, I’ll take wild and free Florida any day.
They've put over a million Muslim Uighurs into concentration camps and forced them into slave labor. This is the country that Google developed a search engine for that censors outside websites and the NBA and major players like LeBron James defend because they want access to that market. I guess liberals care more about money than human rights.

Box Ox

I don't understand the hard left's fierce loyalty to the communists. I've been surprised when they've refused to say negative things about China, its government or its human rights record when prompted by @DriveInDriveOut . It's like the hard left has been having secret China fan club meetings that I was never invited to. Maybe I should try to virtue signal more.

It will be fine

I don't understand the hard left's fierce loyalty to the communists. I've been surprised when they've refused to say negative things about China, its government or its human rights record when prompted by @DriveInDriveOut . It's like the hard left has been having secret China fan club meetings that I was never invited to. Maybe I should try to virtue signal more.
If you are using me as an example of the hard left, I’ve had DIDO on ignore for a few years now.

vantexan

And inversely the far Left used to admire the Soviet Union but now that Russia isn't communist they're the go to bogeyman to blame for Democratic losses. The Russian leadership uses any action by the U.S. as a means to scare their people into believing we want to conquer them and take everything from them. And only a strong leader like Putin can keep them safe.