Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d better get on board with the Republicans’ silly Congressional antics on the 6th If you want to weld peoples’ doors shut from the outside to get the virus contained.

The Washington Post:

“Warning: Chinese authoritarianism is hazardous to your health”

“You don’t have to look far to find the signs of a typically authoritarian response to the crisis. CCP officials weld doors shut to prevent those who have fallen ill from leaving their homes.

Hospitals and clinics turn people away because they can’t pay (despite official promises of free care), returning home to attend to themselves and their families or to succumb to the illness alone. And without approved diagnoses, these deaths will not be counted in official CCP statistics about the new disease.”
You voted for Democraps and their authoritarian antics. Own it.

MAKAVELI

I’d better get on board with the Republicans’ silly Congressional antics on the 6th If you want to weld peoples’ doors shut from the outside to get the virus contained.

The Washington Post:

“Warning: Chinese authoritarianism is hazardous to your health”

“You don’t have to look far to find the signs of a typically authoritarian response to the crisis. CCP officials weld doors shut to prevent those who have fallen ill from leaving their homes.

Hospitals and clinics turn people away because they can’t pay (despite official promises of free care), returning home to attend to themselves and their families or to succumb to the illness alone. And without approved diagnoses, these deaths will not be counted in official CCP statistics about the new disease.”

Non sequitur

Again your health is none of my business. Eat what you want, live as you want. It's the way life has always been. Put yourself in a nursing home if you need that "level" of care. I'll be damned if I'm going to be afraid to live. You think the powers dictating lockdowns and masks are restricting themselves? Fear Factor

MAKAVELI

Again your health is none of my business. Eat what you want, live as you want. It's the way life has always been. Put yourself in a nursing home if you need that "level" of care. I'll be damned if I'm going to be afraid to live. You think the powers dictating lockdowns and masks are restricting themselves? Fear Factor
And I don't care what you do with your health. But if you got close to me on purpose without a mask, you'd get a beat down. Btw it's not just about me, it's more about the people around me that I care about. I couldn't care less about someone like you on your deathbed because you think the government is trying to control you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And I don't care what you do with your health. But if you got close to me on purpose without a mask, you'd get a beat down. Btw it's not just about me, it's more about the people around me that I care about. I couldn't care less about someone like you on your deathbed because you think the government is trying to control you.

So, you'd spend more time in close contact with him on purpose, just to give him what for? Would you quarantine for two weeks after? Or is it ok to break social distancing rules in order to teach someone a leason?

MAKAVELI

So, you'd spend more time in close contact with him on purpose, just to give him what for? Would you quarantine for two weeks after? Or is it ok to break social distancing rules in order to teach someone a leason?
A lesson learned can save many lives. Well worth a quarantine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Box Ox

First two sentences of that piece:

“I live in a democracy. But as Thanksgiving approached, I found myself longing for the type of freedom I am seeing in China.”

I’m getting my shocked face ready in case I look up the author, Elanah Uretsky and find that she’s just another communist sympathizer or maybe even a fan.

Non sequitur

Then lock yourself up one way or the other