Covid Vaccinations

fedx

Extra Large Package
Hmmm, all my CDC overlords keep telling me the mask isn't about protecting yourself. It's about protecting everyone else.

I guess I'll believe you.

And that's all part of a psychological tactic to guilt trip everyone into complying. Don't wear that mask to protect you, do it for that old man over there who you've never met before. If they said to wear a mask to protect yourself, they know half the population wouldn't do it, so they shame you into wearing a mask or taking the shot "to protect others". But nobody answers the question of if you have the shot or mask on, then why do you need to worry about if everyone else has been vaccinated? It shouldn't matter since you're vaccinated. But they won't answer that because that defeats the shaming to get vaccinated to protect others. This is the first time I've ever heard of getting a vaccine (of any kind) to protect others instead of yourself. Like I said, it's all part of a psychological operation.

dmac1

And that's all part of a psychological tactic to guilt trip everyone into complying. Don't wear that mask to protect you, do it for that old man over there who you've never met before. If they said to wear a mask to protect yourself, they know half the population wouldn't do it, so they shame you into wearing a mask or taking the shot "to protect others". But nobody answers the question of if you have the shot or mask on, then why do you need to worry about if everyone else has been vaccinated? It shouldn't matter since you're vaccinated. But they won't answer that because that defeats the shaming to get vaccinated to protect others. This is the first time I've ever heard of getting a vaccine (of any kind) to protect others instead of yourself. Like I said, it's all part of a psychological operation.
All vaccines are really to protect EVERYONE. COVID is more deadly than mumps, measles, and chicken pox, but most schools require those, and none of those schools actually care much about 1 individual, but the one individual can spread it to millions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All vaccines are really to protect EVERYONE. COVID is more deadly than mumps, measles, and chicken pox, but most schools require those, and none of those schools actually care much about 1 individual, but the one individual can spread it to millions.
Covid is not dangerous for children, the other diseases you listed are. These are the facts. You need to educate yourself.