Covid Vaccinations

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stupid statistic because California has a much higher rate of vaccination. So of course more of those infected and even hospitalized will be vaccinated.. If you don't understand statistics, you shouldn't be posting them. California's hospitalization rate is less than 50% that of Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, etc, etc where vaccination rates are low. Your statisitic actually proves that vaccinations reduce hospitalizations.

Like you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you even understand how statistics are generated?????
Yes.
Random sampling of large groups is extremely reliable.
Okay.
It only takes a few thousand people in the entire country to fairly accurately predict a presidential election with in few points.
Lol, yes, long live President Hilary.
If almost all those hospitalized are unvaccinated, and about 1/2 the county is fully vaccinated, what else other than vaccination would account for the difference in hospitalization rates????
The post I responded to linked to a study that concluded people were twice as likely to be hospitalized if unvaccinated.

I did not take issue with that.

I'm glad President Donald Trump got a vaccine developed for you old people and fatties, at a warp speed that experts called miraculous.
This should be really simple, but it is clear that public schools have failed too many people by letting the graduate with no sense of reason. The simple math
I agree.
There are a lot of stupid people who can't see that simple math proves this virus is not dangerous for healthy young people.

abused.crr

Trump isn't anyone's leader.

The left thinks we worship him.

Almost nobody on the right even cares what he says. He was our tool against you. Not our leader.
I’m amazed at how many people are obsessed with a loser. I live out in the country on a state route and it’s like every third house has a Trump sign still in their yard and even entire barn sides painted “trump.”

wilberforce15

I’m amazed at how many people are obsessed with a loser. I live out in the country on a state route and it’s like every third house has a Trump sign still in their yard and even entire barn sides painted “trump.”
Yes, and I have one too.

You've never talked to these people, and I can tell.

Trump isn't our leader. He was our weapon. We used him, because he was the only available tool at the moment.

Trump people don't care what Trump says. He has no standing with us.