Decline of the Middle Class

It will be fine

And have an income that put's them in the indigent class, that is why they qualify. I noted they pay little or no federal tax, work on your reading comprehension.
Not in the post I replied to. You were crying about those lazy slobs that don’t work receiving medical care. The fact is most of them are working full time but remain too poor to afford health insurance. I’m not sure what you gain from demonizing those people, but you do you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you have the cojones to do what I'm doing? Do you even have cojones?
To abandon my wife and family and go live in a third world country, all to avoid working? Ya, you got real balls lol.
And P.S. Young man. Keep doing what you're doing and when you get to my age you'll be all too happy to walk away with your back, hip, knee, and foot problems. And be thankful you'll get SS.
Sheesh.
Cry some more snowflake.
If I'm dependent on SS I'll shoot myself in the face. Something for you to think about.

El Correcto

god is dead
To abandon my wife and family and go live in a third world country, all to avoid working? Ya, you got real balls lol.

Sheesh.
Cry some more snowflake.
If I'm dependent on SS I'll shoot myself in the face. Something for you to think about.
You won’t have to worry about the wife, old man jingles got ya bruh.

So there's these great paying jobs everywhere for anyone who wants one? I wonder why there's a huge debt with everyone working great paying jobs and paying substantial taxes? By the way, if there were great paying jobs for the taking, would you still be humping at UPS when the guy down the street works half as hard for the same pay and benefits? Good for you that you're willing to work. And good for you that you have a union backing you up. Untold millions of people work very hard for less than half of what you make. They don't have your home, your toys, your bank account. But let's only give them $400 a month so that you can get $4000. Seriously?
Your example is a little extreme. Why should I bust my balls and try to get ahead and pay for everyone else?

vantexan

Holy crap how incredibly false that is!!!
Really? What did Obama do in 8 years to make the country more business friendly? All the unnecessary regulatory burden. You may not like him, but under Trump's policies business is booming. Business is hiring. People have opportunities. You can't put anchors on business and expect to ever pay down the debt. Tax, tax, tax and then throw it away is all I see from the Dems. At least SS is actually going to people who desperately need it.

vantexan

Your example is a little extreme. Why should I bust my balls and try to get ahead and pay for everyone else?
You're not paying for everyone else. You're contributing to the greater good. They're contributing too and believe me on many people's pay they miss it much more than you do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You won’t have to worry about the wife, old man jingles got ya bruh.
Oldmanmonkeysbutt isn't into women. He just stares into the mirror, rubs his flacid piece and cries. Then he comes on here to embarrass himself chatting with Floridass.

My wife can take care of herself thanks for your thoughts though.

bbsam

Staff member
Really? What did Obama do in 8 years to make the country more business friendly? All the unnecessary regulatory burden. You may not like him, but under Trump's policies business is booming. Business is hiring. People have opportunities. You can't put anchors on business and expect to ever pay down the debt. Tax, tax, tax and then throw it away is all I see from the Dems. At least SS is actually going to people who desperately need it.
The republicans continuously cut taxes and fail to cut spending. Where does that get us?

floridays

Not in the post I replied to. You were crying about those lazy slobs that don’t work receiving medical care. The fact is most of them are working full time but remain too poor to afford health insurance. I’m not sure what you gain from demonizing those people, but you do you.
Didn't demonize anyone, merely stated fact responding to a previous post. SSI/medicare are line item deductions on payroll checks, period. Medicaid is not a line item deduction, why is that? Think a little and come to an answer. You are in charge of your personal situation as an ISP. Pay your employees enough so they don't have to rely on medicaid.

vantexan

Tell you what. Let's set SS at $1000 a month and everyone contribute the exact same amount. The ones paid less will have to scramble a little more to cover their contribution. The ones paid more like you will have to pay more into their 401k to make up the difference. Would that work for you?

floridays

So I should pay double or triple what they do and get very little benefit out of it?
I work my balls off, sign up for extra overtime, keep myself out of debt and try to save. So it's my fault that other people aren't responsible??
Yes, you are correct Gumby.

vantexan

The republicans continuously cut taxes and fail to cut spending. Where does that get us?
The Republicans under Reagan cut taxes and the economy boomed. The Republicans under Bush cut taxes and the economy boomed. The Republicans under Trump cut taxes and the economy boomed. Every time the Democrats insisted that the extra revenue brought in from the booms be spent faster than we made it. The Republicans caved because one they want their defense spending and two the Dems demonize them and they're afraid of losing elections. It's the same story over and over. Only the last guy doubled down and spent like crazy, with Republican well wishes. The only way this insanity ends is badly, but do we have to act like lemmings headed over the cliff? No matter what happens, people will still work, SS taxes will be taken out, and companies will match those funds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republicans under Reagan cut taxes and the economy boomed. The Republicans under Bush cut taxes and the economy boomed. The Republicans under Trump cut taxes and the economy boomed. Every time the Democrats insisted that the extra revenue brought in from the booms be spent faster than we made it. The Republicans caved because one they want their defense spending and two the Dems demonize them and they're afraid of losing elections. It's the same story over and over. Only the last guy doubled down and spent like crazy, with Republican well wishes. The only way this insanity ends is badly, but do we have to act like lemmings headed over the cliff? No matter what happens, people will still work, SS taxes will be taken out, and companies will match those funds.
wrong

vantexan

Sheesh.
Cry some more snowflake.
Well it would improve your looks Mr. AHS. I'll take the rest under advisement. Right up there with all your other sage advice.

It will be fine

The economy boomed under Bush? How drunk does one need to be to believe that?