Disqualification question

Dman123

I was a driver disqualified from a contracted driver position about a month ago. I applied for another contacted driver position at a different facility, do I have a chance of getting the job?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not really, contacted delivery is great. Part time, good pay, im good at it as well. My manager even tried to fight for me to stay on. Also I just want serious answers to the question. Not sarcastic remarks, thank you

Doesent sound like you’re that good at it if you left the keys in it and it got jacked

It’s Sunday mods are Pentecostal so they’re still at church

Sorry not sorry about the sarcastic remarks

It will be fine

I was a driver disqualified from a contracted driver position about a month ago. I applied for another contacted driver position at a different facility, do I have a chance of getting the job?
No. You are safety disqualified, it’s permanent. You can’t drive for any Ground contractor.

JJinVA

Dude said he got his truck stolen and he's good at the job. Which job? Getting the truck stolen, or delivering all of your packages in 5 minutes to the guy who stole it?

MassWineGuy

You left the effin’ keys in the VEHICLE? I’d fire you. And certainly wouldn’t hire you for another delivery job. What was going through your head when you left the keys?