Disqualification question

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was operating a vehical and it was stolen. The vehical was recoverd but packages had been stolen. I had left the key in the vehical
E2E81F2D-A9C8-437F-92E2-AB36AE3A1171.gif

MassWineGuy

Although I’ve seen a couple of others at Express leave the engine running, generally we don’t. And the exceptions were parked right in front of a FedEx Office store while the drivers were loading freight.

But man! I have seen some horrible driving by a few Ground drivers. One day I was driving out of my town to work and saw two police cruisers in front of a house along the road. A Ground van was also parked. As I passed them I saw the homeowner speaking with the police and the Ground driver leaning against his van looking down at the ground.

Turns out he had a suspended drivers license. Really stupid, both driver and contractor. If all the training drivers there got was to memorize and follow All Good Kids Love Milk, things would be better.

Last edited:

floridays

Although I’ve seen a couple of others at Express leave the engine running, generally we don’t. And the exceptions were parked right in front of a FedEx Office store while the drivers were loading freight.

But man! I have seen some horrible driving by a few Ground drivers. One day I was driving out of my town to work and saw two police cruisers in front of a house along the road. A Ground van was also parked. As I passed them I saw the homeowner speaking with the police and the Ground driver leaning against his van looking down at the ground.

Turns out he had a suspended drivers license. Really stupid, both driver and contractor. If all the training drivers there got was to memorize and follow All Good Kids Love Milk, things would be better.
I like you, you have a good heart.

bacha29

Not sure it will crank just one more time?
Probably the reason if you're driving some old worn out Ground rag. Batteries, starters, alternators,...lucky if the things will even start let alone run. If you work for a contractor and you get to go out in a Budget or a U Haul it's your lucky day.

BTW Checked the business broker site I follow and they had 80 new FXG contracts added to their listings. That's the most I've ever seen added at one time and many with asking prices that are significantly below volume. But, don't worry Ground will slog it's way through another peak season. It won't be pretty and horror stories will be plentiful but they make new tarps everyday.

falcon back

Probably the reason if you're driving some old worn out Ground rag. Batteries, starters, alternators,...lucky if the things will even start let alone run. If you work for a contractor and you get to go out in a Budget or a U Haul it's your lucky day.

BTW Checked the business broker site I follow and they had 80 new FXG contracts added to their listings. That's the most I've ever seen added at one time and many with asking prices that are significantly below volume. But, don't worry Ground will slog it's way through another peak season. It won't be pretty and horror stories will be plentiful but they make new tarps everyday.
No stock tips today?

bacha29

No stock tips today?
No need to do that for you after the huge lottery win that you CLAIM that your wife won. It's going to be HUUUGE!. (lmfao) . Me and many others on this site as well. Then again old habits do indeed die hard as evidenced by how you have come to truly enjoy being a designated corporate scrotum scrubber.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Come on, guys! We all know the really good employees are the ones that get fired!
That's true, because they usually tell us. "I'm really good at my job and the only reason they fired me was because I left my unlocked truck running. Lame!"

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yikes, @Dman123 ... lifetime DQ for that when I see at least 80% of FXG doing the same thing...

however, when in a semi ghetto area or high risk area where you don't have a line of sight from the customer front door to your vehicle, I'll pull the key out and clip it to a carabiner on my belt hook.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yikes, @Dman123 ... lifetime DQ for that when I see at least 80% of FXG doing the same thing...

however, when in a semi ghetto area or high risk area where you don't have a line of sight from the customer front door to your vehicle, I'll pull the key out and clip it to a carabiner on my belt hook.

You should have told him that earlier

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You should have told him that earlier
Common sense, some have it. Others run n gun with no sense of the consequences of rushing around trying to maintain a high sporh rate so they think they're making similar wages as a FXE driver ( shrugs )