DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

It will be fine

"Trump was the best I ever had." ---- Stormy
Toadstool.
6A6FF0D0-F27D-44D5-AABA-14D90D8FBC25.png

newfie

I’m just not sure it matters. Biden wasn’t great in the primary debates. His campaign wasn’t anything special. When it came time to vote, he beat the pants off a massive field of opponents. He kicked the crap out of a dude with more money than God. Voters like Joe.

the dude with the money got in late and had a hideous stage personality . Joe had all but lost to bernie until the DNC pulled all strings to load up the rest of the so called field behind him. the fear of running Bernie as the democratic candidate was the decider. Once again the DNC propped up who they like rather then letting a battle hardened candidate emerge. joe didnt beat the pants off of anyone he bought their pants off of them with the promise of future favors.
you cant really be this blind and naive can you?

It will be fine

As bad as that was with her constantly collapsing, Biden's mental lapses are much more serious. Hopefully he's over that problem.
Got it. Exactly the same as the Hillary health nonsense attacks. It’s something for right wing nutjobs to holler about and for everyone else to ignore as bs. Is Biden part of the Comet Pizza pedo ring too?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Got it. Exactly the same as the Hillary health nonsense attacks. It’s something for right wing nutjobs to holler about and for everyone else to ignore as bs. Is Biden part of the Comet Pizza pedo ring too?

Major problems for Joe if that's the Biden defense.

It will be fine

Major problems for Joe if that's the Biden defense.
I think Joe’s defense will be to not engage with the bad faith attacks from right wing nut jobs. He doesn’t have to play defense against crazy people and their conspiracies. He has to present a positive vision for the nation where we aren’t governed by low level incompetent grifters.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think Joe’s defense will be to not engage with the bad faith attacks from right wing nut jobs. He doesn’t have to play defense against crazy people and their conspiracies. He has to present a positive vision for the nation where we aren’t governed by low level incompetent grifters.
Once again it’s like you have never seen anything about him or have any idea who he is.

He attacks his supporters when he gets frustrated.

It will be fine

Once again it’s like you have never seen anything about him or have any idea who he is.

He attacks his supporters when he gets frustrated.
I’ve seen how voters react to him. Overwhelmingly positive. There were tons of options to pick from, voters picked Joe. Right wing crazies can and will attempt to smear him, but voters like Joe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve seen how voters react to him. Overwhelmingly positive. There were tons of options to pick from, voters picked Joe. Right wing crazies can and will attempt to smear him, but voters like Joe.
I’ve literally seen dozens of twitter feeds from
Groups that supported Bernie. They are bashing the hell out of Biden and there’s no way these people are voting for him. With out those votes there’s no path to victory.

It will be fine

I’ve literally seen dozens of twitter feeds from
Groups that supported Bernie. They are bashing the hell out of Biden and there’s no way these people are voting for him. With out those votes there’s no path to victory.
Twitter is not real life. Take a look at models of likely voters that are active on Twitter. Spoiler, it’s low. That’s why Bernie lost. Young crazy communists on twitter don’t actually vote.