DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

fishtm2001

Following Backlash, Trump Admin Now Says Funding for COVID-19 Testing Sites Will Continue
“Trump ending support now will cost lives,” Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to the decision
The Caver in Chief strikes again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
damn he's probably the first president to ever have ego issues. the other 44 only wanted to serve america and would have scrubbed our floors if we asked.

I mean damn. you guys been asleep you're whole lives? you suddenly discovered presidents have ego issues? really?
Trump had all his ego and heart desired for a long time.
All ... but power. He went for the most powerful place on earth ( anything less would not be him) and got the prize.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Biden Cuts Hole In Mask So He Can Still Sniff People's Hair
article-5930-1.jpg

newfie

Following Backlash, Trump Admin Now Says Funding for COVID-19 Testing Sites Will Continue
“Trump ending support now will cost lives,” Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to the decision
The Caver in Chief strikes again.

wow AOC said that. bartenders know

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Biden Cuts Hole In Mask So He Can Still Sniff People's Hair
article-5930-1.jpg

Lol, I wonder how the new White House Press Secretary got her new job????????I

I might be off base on this one.......maybe it's the first lady or his daughter who got her the job????????????????

newfie

Lol, I wonder how the new White House Press Secretary got her new job????????I

I might be off base on this one.......maybe it's the first lady or his daughter who got her the job????????????????

who cares its a media person that spins a bunch of politically biased nonsense kind of like the folks in the press pool asking the questions.

BrownArmy

Technically you are right; however, if you watch his daily briefings, you can clearly see that he has Presidential aspirations.

He did just piss off 80K state employees when he told them that he is deferring their pay raises until things turn around. They will receive back pay.

Cuomo is a :censored2:.

He’s getting good press, but he sucks.

And, he’s not running for anything, he knows his lot.

newfie

Lol, this tell me President Trump is still in good shape.

This new news item is a major cause of concern for team Biden. The healthy, not brain damaged, Biden is failing to energize his own base. Definitely not they way to enter a Presidential race.

Democrats say dump Biden for Cuomo: Poll gives New York governor 12-point lead over presumptive nominee

its why bernie suspending but not leaving the race. biden is one major brain fart away from being out of the race. then guess who steps up ? It aint Cuomo

It will be fine

its why bernie suspending but not leaving the race. biden is one major brain fart away from being out of the race. then guess who steps up ? It aint Cuomo
Lol. Ya just wait for Biden to have a gaffe, then it’s all over! It’s baked in, like Trump’s rape charges. Biden will stumble verbally but people like him, makes him more human.

newfie

Lol. Ya just wait for Biden to have a gaffe, then it’s all over! It’s baked in, like Trump’s rape charges. Biden will stumble verbally but people like him, makes him more human.

you got your head in the sand, old man biden about to have a stroke and when he does the only way you'll know is when he starts sniffing and groping himself.

It will be fine

you got your head in the sand, old man biden about to have a stroke and when he does the only way you'll know is when he starts sniffing and groping himself.
I’m just not sure it matters. Biden wasn’t great in the primary debates. His campaign wasn’t anything special. When it came time to vote, he beat the pants off a massive field of opponents. He kicked the crap out of a dude with more money than God. Voters like Joe.