DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How is Harris's higher ? For not showing up ? For having a somewhat more functioning brain than President Vegetable ? Even though she is a ditz !

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What’s the opposite of Advance?
LOL
1632457630392.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Holy cow! Biden feeble as feeble can be at tonight's town hall. Anderson Cooper had to keep helping him like a healthcare worker.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The drugs aren't working anymore, they're going to have to increase the dosage.
He can barely stand up. What a complete imbecile. Cooper asked him about using the national guard and the vegetable immediately said yes absolutely, definitely. Trouble is it was never even discussed according to a later report from the WH. The vegetable just reacted to Coopers question because it seemed like a good idea. His mind is gone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
After all of this, what were the talking heads at CNN seeing? They were all commenting how wonderful he performed?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
After all of this, what were the talking heads at CNN seeing? They were all commenting how wonderful he performed?
He could literally fall on his ass and they would applaud his performance. I think deep down they are horrified at what they’re watching but they’re too deeply invested in the charade to admit that it’s a train wreck. Plus Obama is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Biden is almost a zombie.