DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
The government can print money.
Yes, but printing money devalues the money already in existence. It's not the kind of money per se but how much is in circulation vs the needs of balanced commerce. More dollars printed chasing few goods (see stock market) creates price (aset) inflation. Inflation is a tax because, as Milton Friedman famously said, “Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”1 We are currently engaged in a test of this proposition.
Monetary Policy, Money, and Inflation

I didn't forget the thread and its intended jocularity.

"brian brain what is brain" Where ever you hear "Spock" name insert Trump.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, but printing money devalues the money already in existence. It's not the kind of money per se but how much is in circulation vs the needs of balanced commerce. More dollars printed chasing few goods (see stock market) creates price (aset) inflation. Inflation is a tax because, as Milton Friedman famously said, “Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”1 We are currently engaged in a test of this proposition.
Monetary Policy, Money, and Inflation

I didn't forget the thread and its intended jocularity.

"brian brain what is brain" Where ever you hear "Spock" name insert Trump.

More BS