Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

vantexan

Tell me this is a 747.

I'm not being lied to anymore.

It happened so fast how could you tell anything?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Boeing 757 is a smaller jet than the 747.
Keep drinking that coolaid..
Screenshot_20220912-095203.png
Screenshot_20220912-095146.png
Screenshot_20220912-095131.png

imjanedoe

banned slut
So many credible stories like this. 1994 Ariel Phenomenon UFO sighting. The Bermuda Triangle still unexplained. Easter Island.

Why does US money have the eye in the sky and symbolism we can’t really understand.
People believe there were dinosaurs bc there are fossils but don’t want to be open about aliens drawn in the ancient pyramids

imjanedoe

banned slut
Princess Diana talked about the royals and lizards / shapeshifters
(Notice most of the children that visit any of these people in power including creepy Biden the children are usually dressed in red)
  • Prince Charles: “I’ve seen him shap-shift into a reptilian and do all the things the Queen does. I have seen him sacrifice children. There is a lot of rivalry between them for who gets to eat what part of the body and who gets to absorb the victim’s last breath and steal their soul. I have also seen Andrew participate and I have seen Prince Philip and Charles’ sister (Anne) at the rituals, but they didn’t participate when I was there. When Andrew shape-shifts, he looks more like one of the lizards. The royals are some of the worst, OK, as far as enjoying the killing, enjoying the sacrifice, and eating the flesh, they’re some of the worst of all of them. They don’t care who sees them at the rituals, they are what they are, they show it outright. They don’t care if you see it. Who are you going to tell, who is going to believe you? They feel that it is their birth-right and they love it. They love it.”
WHAT PRINCESS DIANA KNEW – THE OFFICIAL RESISTANCE - Prepare For Change

3AF08F0A-040A-4175-84AC-F6A2E360D571.jpeg
46CAC610-CA1B-4DFE-9D1C-975C16E92339.jpeg

Last edited:

vantexan

Princess Diana talked about the royals and lizards / shapeshifters
(Notice most of the children that visit any of these people in power including creepy Biden the children are usually dressed in red)
  • Prince Charles: “I’ve seen him shap-shift into a reptilian and do all the things the Queen does. I have seen him sacrifice children. There is a lot of rivalry between them for who gets to eat what part of the body and who gets to absorb the victim’s last breath and steal their soul. I have also seen Andrew participate and I have seen Prince Philip and Charles’ sister (Anne) at the rituals, but they didn’t participate when I was there. When Andrew shape-shifts, he looks more like one of the lizards. The royals are some of the worst, OK, as far as enjoying the killing, enjoying the sacrifice, and eating the flesh, they’re some of the worst of all of them. They don’t care who sees them at the rituals, they are what they are, they show it outright. They don’t care if you see it. Who are you going to tell, who is going to believe you? They feel that it is their birth-right and they love it. They love it.”
WHAT PRINCESS DIANA KNEW – THE OFFICIAL RESISTANCE - Prepare For Change

View attachment 400576View attachment 400577
I'm begging you to get help.