Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish

Biden received five student draft deferments and then a medical exemption for asthma despite having been a football player and a lifeguard during high school.
You can play sports or be a lifeguard with asthma. You can’t serve in the military.

You can even be a professional athlete and have asthma. Still can’t serve in the military.

Donnie doesn’t even know which foot had bone spurs or how they were miraculously cured.

vantexan

I stand by my statement. How you can continuously defend that individual after all he said and done is mindblowing
Because I didn't vote on his personality. Voted for his very good policies. Most of what was said about him during his presidency was B.S. from the Swamp trying to get him removed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can play sports or be a lifeguard with asthma. You can’t serve in the military.

You can even be a professional athlete and have asthma. Still can’t serve in the military.

Donnie doesn’t even know which foot had bone spurs or how they were miraculously cured.
Imagine being stupid enough to think that Joe Biden was legitimately not qualified to serve.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
tenor.gif

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Yepp that looks like something that isn't exploding with it is collapsing.

P.S. exactly how hot does steal beams have to get to melt??

And they're right. Steel's melting point is 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit (1510 Celsius). Yet jet fuel only burns between 800 and 1500 degrees Fahrenheit (426.7 and 815.5 Celsius) [source: Popular Mechanics].
So tell me how the melted on airplane kerosene.?🪠

Last edited:

imjanedoe

banned slut
Not a single person has come forward on the record to confirm it.

Multiple people who were there came forward on the record to say it was false.

John Bolton wrote a highly critical book about Trump and confirmed in it that the event was cancelled because of weather.

The entire story fell apart within days and only the dumbest of people fell for it in the first place.

Carry on.
Let’s see what happens with E Jean Carroll. The defamation trial should move forward shortly. We’ll find out who’s lying.

Can’t believe anyone would support a bunch of predators and pedos and now they wanna call those minor attracted too. I’m outta here

imjanedoe

banned slut
They speak the truth and hide in plain sight. Watch any mainstream music video for occult symbolism. Their special politician handshakes. How many times did they try to kill the Christian In N Out family owned business bc they wouldn’t sell out.

Hey, Teamsters ran with the mob. People/public figures like Ron Carey get silenced in some form or killed. Why is it so outrageous to think that about 911.

imjanedoe

banned slut
Lol I knew u would try to defend this man again.
He didn’t like them young but that didn’t stop him from pinching girlies asses and much worse. Like I said next yr unless she randomly drops dead like Anne Heche Paul Walker for speaking about human/child trafficking.

I brought up Ghislaine. I want the names.

** even more silly to think Epstein really gonna give it up and unalive himself hmmm