Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

rickyb

I mean to me the only conspiracy theory regarding 9/11 is what the government told you happened. It’s so sensational no sane person could believe it. It’s as clear an inside job as there’s ever been. What say you all ?
it was just payback for your wars abroad

the govt said they hate us for our freedoms. wrong. this is a way to get you to think your free and lower your expectations

the govt used it as an excuse to take away your rights and go to war.

rickyb

I haven’t now I’m looking forward to it 🙌🏻 Did u enjoy Mad Men by any chance? @rickyb popped up a few times but is AWOL at the moment. I love a good spiritual awakening! Amazing things happen ✨
the matrix is GOAT but its not good enough that you can watch it once and just stop being a spectator and start being a participant. or stop being a conformist and start being a unique individual if you arent already. its story to teach us about our world and where its headed.

i also recommend watching cornel west masterclass on philosophy which i downloaded for free especially and his youtube speeches. he starred in the matrix sequel. matrix 4 is really bad i watched it 1x.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Right. I don’t pretend to know exactly what happened. I just know that it was planned by the government and everything they told you was complete bunk
I hear ya.
My uncle was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.
Everything that happens is a government conspiracy...yeah man.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It wasn’t on video.
When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

The Atlantic story also details other disturbing incidents: that Trump railed against lowering American flags after Sen. John McCain’s death because McCain “was a :censored2:ing loser,” and that during a Memorial Day visit in 2017 to the grave of then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly’s son, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2010, Trump asked why anyone would volunteer to serve in the military. “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” he asked the fallen Marine’s father.
Proven false.
The garbage media you swallow lied to you. They were proven to be liars, but their goal of tricking gullible sheep clearly worked.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Really? Proven where?
Not a single person has come forward on the record to confirm it.

Multiple people who were there came forward on the record to say it was false.

John Bolton wrote a highly critical book about Trump and confirmed in it that the event was cancelled because of weather.

The entire story fell apart within days and only the dumbest of people fell for it in the first place.

Carry on.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Not a single person has come forward on the record to confirm it.

Multiple people who were there came forward on the record to say it was false.

John Bolton wrote a highly critical book about Trump and confirmed in it that the event was cancelled because of weather.

The entire story fell apart within days and only the dumbest of people fell for it in the first place.

Carry on.
So, not proven.

Carry on and keep calm.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, not proven.

Carry on and keep calm.
I just explained to you how it is proven false.

Why do you people keep falling for these stupid lies and conspiracy theories? Is it an issue of your intelligence, or do you just so desperately want this stuff to be true that you set aside every bit of common sense you have?

I really feel sorry for you people.

vantexan

So, not proven.

Carry on and keep calm.
Do you really think that with Trump being so supportive of the military that he would actually say something like that about men who got killed defending freedom? Really? Biden got people killed screwing up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and people like you cover for him. And then spread lies about Trump. Don't you get tired of defending idiots and attacking patriots?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Do you really think that with Trump being so supportive of the military that he would actually say something like that about men who got killed defending freedom? Really? Biden got people killed screwing up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and people like you cover for him. And then spread lies about Trump. Don't you get tired of defending idiots and attacking patriots?
He faked bone spurs in order to not serve.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you really think that with Trump being so supportive of the military that he would actually say something like that about men who got killed defending freedom?
Major Bonespurs certainly had ZERO problems denigrating a man who actually served in the military and was a combat pilot,( in a war that Trump dodged) hardly the supportive Patriot you claim he is

vantexan

Major Bonespurs certainly had ZERO problems denigrating a man who actually served in the military and was a combat pilot,( in a war that Trump dodged) hardly the supportive Patriot you claim he is

Gloves come off in politics. McCain had made it clear how he felt about Trump too. But to be clear I thought Trump was stupid for saying that about McCain. But then McCain was a jackass for casting the deciding vote in support of Obamacare. And made it clear he did it to get back at Trump.