Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Gloves come off in politics. McCain had made it clear how he felt about Trump too. But to be clear I thought Trump was stupid for saying that about McCain. But then McCain was a jackass for casting the deciding vote in support of Obamacare. And made it clear he did it to get back at Trump.
Yeah,that in now way excuses Trump from defaming man who shed blood for his country and spent years in captivity,ESPECIALLY in a war Trump used Bone spur deferments to dodge. Jesus, how you can defend a POS like Trump is harder to understand with every post you make

Box Ox

He faked bone spurs in order to not serve.
OK, what was Biden's excuse?

Biden received five student draft deferments and then a medical exemption for asthma despite having been a football player and a lifeguard during high school.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Post in thread 'Stay and fight or flee'

“Biden received five student draft deferments and then a medical exemption for asthma despite having been a football player and a lifeguard during high school.”
I agree that the rich kids sure got deferments. The wars are always started by the rich and fought by the poor. no arguments on that.

Would you please be good enough to show me where Biden insulted a Serviceman or woman fought in a war?
can you see the difference?

Box Ox

Would you please be good enough to show me where Biden insulted a Serviceman or woman fought in a war?

Why would I do that? I voted for Biden and neither of us have the goods that prove Biden or Trump have insulted any military personnel.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
McStain deserved it. All he was famous for is being an admiral's son and almost wrecking enough planes to be an ace for the enemy.
Its ironic you mention he was an Admirals son. The North Vietnamese regarded him as a very high value prisoner ,and offered him the chance to be released ( would have been extraordinarily good press for the Vietnamese)
But McCain refused, sticking to the POW code of conduct that says troops must accept release in the order in which they are captured.

"I knew that every prisoner the Vietnamese tried to break, those who had arrived before me and those who would come after me, would be taunted with the story of how an admiral's son had gone home early, a lucky beneficiary of America's class-conscious society," McCain later recalled.

The North Vietnamese reacted with fury and escalated McCain's torture.
"I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine," McCain wrote in a first-person account published in US News & World Report in May 1973.

For the next two weeks, McCain was allowed to recover from his debilitating injuries — a period he later described as the worst in his life.

"I was ashamed," he wrote in his 1999 memoir, "Faith of My Fathers." "I shook, as if my disgrace were a fever."

For the next several years, the high-profile POW was subjected to prolonged brutal treatment and spent two years in solitary confinement in a windowless 10-by-10-foot cell.

@oldngray would you like to try and convince us that this isnt the stuff heroes are made of?

oldngray

nowhere special
Its ironic you mention he was an Admirals son. The North Vietnamese regarded him as a very high value prisoner ,and offered him the chance to be released ( would have been extraordinarily good press for the Vietnamese)
But McCain refused, sticking to the POW code of conduct that says troops must accept release in the order in which they are captured.

"I knew that every prisoner the Vietnamese tried to break, those who had arrived before me and those who would come after me, would be taunted with the story of how an admiral's son had gone home early, a lucky beneficiary of America's class-conscious society," McCain later recalled.

The North Vietnamese reacted with fury and escalated McCain's torture.
"I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine," McCain wrote in a first-person account published in US News & World Report in May 1973.

For the next two weeks, McCain was allowed to recover from his debilitating injuries — a period he later described as the worst in his life.

"I was ashamed," he wrote in his 1999 memoir, "Faith of My Fathers." "I shook, as if my disgrace were a fever."

For the next several years, the high-profile POW was subjected to prolonged brutal treatment and spent two years in solitary confinement in a windowless 10-by-10-foot cell.

@oldngray would you like to try and convince us that this isnt the stuff heroes are made of?
Other POW's who were there say McCain is a liar. Songbird McCain.

Funny how the same liberals who attacked him when he ran against Obama are now his biggest defenders.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Other POW's who were there say McCain is a liar. Songbird McCain.

Funny how the same liberals who attacked him when he ran against Obama are now his biggest defenders.
Believe it or not its very possible to admire a man as a person yet disagree with his politics.

vantexan

vantexan

I agree that the rich kids sure got deferments. The wars are always started by the rich and fought by the poor. no arguments on that.

can you see the difference?
He insulted the military repeatedly over decades by voting to reduce funding.

vantexan

Yeah,that in now way excuses Trump from defaming man who shed blood for his country and spent years in captivity,ESPECIALLY in a war Trump used Bone spur deferments to dodge. Jesus, how you can defend a POS like Trump is harder to understand with every post you make
Uh-oh I hit a nerve. Now trying to marginalize me.