dow 24000

modina us up 20 bucks
Screenshot_20200518-100157.png

Box Ox

Just depends on how many businesses go belly up and how long is virus lasts

Virus is here to stay, in my opinion. Late 2021 at the earliest that millions of doses of an effective vaccine, if found, could be produced.

How the economy does from here depends on whether our leaders think hiding from the virus in our homes or protecting the vulnerable while going to back to work with PPE on and spacing properly is the better option.

Virus is here to stay, in my opinion. Late 2021 at the earliest that millions of doses of an effective vaccine, if found, could be produced.

How the economy does from here depends on whether our leaders think hiding from the virus in our homes or protecting the vulnerable while going to back to work with PPE on and spacing properly is the better option.
It's definitely going to be a challenge for many companies to make a good profit
Look at all lost revenue from sports
That's a boatload of money

fishtm2001

The problem is thinking workers will actually adhere to those safety measures or for that matter, whether employers will even require/enforce them.

bacha29

I'll wait till the second quarter comes out I think the market's going to drop hard
The forward looking guidance coming out this AM from Goldman Sachs doesn't point to anything to get excited about. V shaped recovery?.....Not a chance....Hit and bounce along the bottom for quite awhile is what they see happening.

The forward looking guidance coming out this AM from Goldman Sachs doesn't point to anything to get excited about. V shaped recovery?.....Not a chance....Hit and bounce along the bottom for quite awhile is what they see happening.
Look at all the other businesses such as cruise ships, movie theaters, restaurants, amusement parks how they supposed to make any money working at a limited capacity?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

October 2020