dow 24000

bacha29

Now it's a concern?
Liberal states were in massive debt with no plan to stop that irresponsibility, but now it's a concern?

What a bunch of BS.
Oh indeed. All that irresponsible spending on schools, highways, police fire, rescue, etc etc. No excuse for being so irresponsible while the conservative states wait for far more money to come from Washington than what they've paid in to arrive. No need for urban renewal in those states. They simply wait for a hurricane to blow all the houses away and FEMA comes in and rebuilds them.

Non sequitur

Schools ha ha. Communist professors at universities are going to be bombarded with student writing their doctoral thesis on how government can friend up the lives of ordinary people

Box Ox

bacha29

Schools ha ha. Communist professors at universities are going to be bombarded with student writing their doctoral thesis on how government can friend up the lives of ordinary people
Oh I'm sure Harvard Business School is loaded with communist professors. Same with Wharton and Stanford. Everyone member of the staff is a card carrying member of the American Communist Party.

bacha29

bacha29

That all you got?

Go get your daily dose of Rachel Maddow's BS my good friend, you're slacking.
You're the one who said that we will have a vaccine by fall? So tell us what up to date source of information provided you with that information? Sure we could have a vaccine tomorrow provided that it doesn't matter if it's safe, effective, and can be quickly manufactured and distributed in sufficient quantities.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You're the one who said that we will have a vaccine by fall? So tell us what up to date source of information provided you with that information? Sure we could have a vaccine tomorrow provided that it doesn't matter if it's safe, effective, and can be quickly manufactured and distributed in sufficient quantities.
dont matter if there is or not one, 50 percent of people wont get it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sorry that you're upset that yet another Democrat hoax aimed at getting Trump is starting to fail. Four more years my good friend!

bacha29

I'm sorry that you're upset that yet another Democrat hoax aimed at getting Trump is starting to fail. Four more years my good friend!
Sure he'll get his 43% of the vote, that much is for certain. The only question is will it land in the right states this time around? If i were you I would not be quite so certain that this event will repeat itself given the unfolding developments. And if he gets reelected that's fine by me because everything that happened during his first term both good and bad will impact itself on the American electorate

Box Ox

Will warm weather really kill off Covid-19?

“Coronaviruses are a family of so-called “enveloped viruses”. This means they are coated in an oily coat, known as a lipid bilayer, studded with proteins that stick out like spikes of a crown, helping to give them their name – corona is Latin for crown.

Research on other enveloped viruses suggests that this oily coat makes the viruses more susceptible to heat than those that do not have one. In colder conditions, the oily coat hardens into a rubber-like state, much like fat from cooked meat will harden as it cools, to protect the virus for longer when it is outside the body. Most enveloped viruses tend to show strong seasonality as a result of this.”