dow 24000

Up In Smoke

Damn... you sure are looking at the bright side!!!!!!

I mean a lot of people lose their houses in a hurricane...but ..but...I know a guy with a dumpster that made a killing!!
This saw tooth market gives a small player a chance to get on the right side of the market and cash.

Re-Raise

I have enough left in my account.to buy a package of gum
I seriously had a friend tell me today that he hoped it wouldn’t drop so far that his wife’s 401k would go negative or something because she didn’t have much in there!

I think I did a pretty good job of hiding how stupid that question was.. while also remembering that he wasn’t in the higher level math classes..

I seriously had a friend tell me today that he hoped it wouldn’t drop so far that his wife’s 401k would go negative or something because she didn’t have much in there!

I think I did a pretty good job of hiding how stupid that question was.. while also remembering that he wasn’t in the higher level math classes..
Not has much left after the past couple of weeks

Non sequitur

I've lost hope
Screenshot_20200316-204229.png

Freaking investments

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

You and @rickyb are friends?

bbsam

Staff member
Like I said before. We are going nuts trying to save a small percentage of people from
Coronavirus with total disregard for the number of lives that will be lost to a recession.
Maybe. I still think we aren’t being told everything. National Guard is being deployed. Capitalism is shutting down. I think that’s amazingly bold for what they’re talking about.