dow 24000

It will be fine

I can’t wait for the crying family ads.

It’s like the mean ol Orange man came and injected nana himself with the Trump Virus.
The ads write themselves. Headlines of criticism of Trump disbanding the pandemic response unit in 2018. Headlines of lack of testing in the US while the rest of the world tests everyone. The clip of Trump saying, “I don’t take any responsibility.” on a loop.

vantexan

The ads write themselves. Headlines of criticism of Trump disbanding the pandemic response unit in 2018. Headlines of lack of testing in the US while the rest of the world tests everyone. The clip of Trump saying, “I don’t take any responsibility.” on a loop.
The rest of the world isn't testing everyone. They take samples. With the exception of South Korea. Was just in Albania. They tested close to 500 people out of 2.8 million. Found 23 cases, eventually 38. Was enough to shut down the country before most other countries had made a move to do the same.

It will be fine

The rest of the world isn't testing everyone. They take samples. With the exception of South Korea. Was just in Albania. They tested close to 500 people out of 2.8 million. Found 23 cases, eventually 38. Was enough to shut down the country before most other countries had made a move to do the same.
Sure Van.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2020-3-17_8-57-43.png

Box Ox

"Fake newwwwwwws. It was Bolton!"

LOL
It was.
Don't be stupid.

The Hill is not a left wing outlet. And it sounds to me like Bolton has defended Trump's decision but was not himself responsible. Educate me, plz.

Bolton defends decision to shutter NSC pandemic office

"Former White House National Security Adviser John Bolton defended President Trump’s 2018 decision to shutter the National Security Council’s (NSC) office overseeing responses to pandemics, saying the move did not hinder the government’s response to the coronavirus.

“Claims that streamlining NSC structures impaired our nation's bio defense are false. Global health remained a top NSC priority, and its expert team was critical to effectively handling the 2018-19 Africa Ebola crisis. The angry Left just can't stop attacking, even in a crisis,” Bolton tweeted Saturday morning.

The remark from Bolton comes a day after Trump was pressed on his decision to disband the pandemic response team on the NSC in 2018. While responsibility for monitoring threats from infectious diseases was shifted to another group within the NSC, the move was reportedly interpreted as a downgrading of the administration’s priority for global health security.

“Well, I just think it’s a nasty question,” Trump fired back when asked about the closure. “I don’t know anything about it. I mean, you say we did that. I don’t know anything about it. Disbanding, no, I don’t know anything about it.”

newfie

The Hill is not a left wing outlet. And it sounds to me like Bolton has defended Trump's decision but was not himself responsible. Educate me, plz.

"Former White House National Security Adviser John Bolton defended President Trump’s 2018 decision to shutter the National Security Council’s (NSC) office overseeing responses to pandemics, saying the move did not hinder the government’s response to the coronavirus.

“Claims that streamlining NSC structures impaired our nation's bio defense are false. Global health remained a top NSC priority, and its expert team was critical to effectively handling the 2018-19 Africa Ebola crisis. The angry Left just can't stop attacking, even in a crisis,” Bolton tweeted Saturday morning.

The remark from Bolton comes a day after Trump was pressed on his decision to disband the pandemic response team on the NSC in 2018. While responsibility for monitoring threats from infectious diseases was shifted to another group within the NSC, the move was reportedly interpreted as a downgrading of the administration’s priority for global health security.

“Well, I just think it’s a nasty question,” Trump fired back when asked about the closure. “I don’t know anything about it. I mean, you say we did that. I don’t know anything about it. Disbanding, no, I don’t know anything about it.”

Wonder if Bolton has an ax to grind?

No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there. - The Washington Post

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Trump decided to streamline a department that quadrupled in size under Obama. Bolton implemented that by consolidating multiple teams that had redundancies.

The democrats' suggestion that having a streamlined more efficient organization somehow made this worse is ridiculous.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump decided to streamline a department that quadrupled in size under Obama. Bolton implemented that by consolidating multiple teams that had redundancies.

The democrats' suggestion that having a streamlined more efficient organization somehow made this worse is ridiculous.
Same people that say spending the same bloated amount as the previous year is a cut.