dow 24000

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm adding 5k a week since this started to stocks which comprises 55% of total portfolio. 25% real estate, 15 % cash , 5 % gold .

stocks are spread out with index funds ; s&p 500, small caps, international, precious metals, growth , balance , reits , bond .

it's worth speculating a little. if we knew where the bottom was we would be the only ones. no one knows. but there is a very high possibility that the market comes back quickly when this is all done and over with.

Re-Raise

I'm adding 5k a week since this started to stocks which comprises 55% of total portfolio. 25% real estate, 15 % cash , 5 % gold .

stocks are spread out with index funds ; s&p 500, small caps, international, precious metals, growth , balance , reits , bond .

it's worth speculating a little. if we knew where the bottom was we would be the only ones. no one knows. but there is a very high possibility that the market comes back quickly when this is all done and over with.
Indubitably

newfie

90605835_10220760171890473_679837763259858944_n.jpg

fishtm2001

donald has refused to use a wartime law to require major manufacturers to make vital equipment to combat the new coronavirus, reportedly after corporations successfully lobbied his top adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

That's nice.

vantexan

donald has refused to use a wartime law to require major manufacturers to make vital equipment to combat the new coronavirus, reportedly after corporations successfully lobbied his top adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
Doesn't Congress have to declare war in order for a wartime law to be used?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

That's nice.
Wrong.
Businesses are making the things we need already. You need to move to Wuhan you commie.

fishtm2001

It looks like there may come a point soon when Trump openly defies his health advisors and causes many of them to resign. That will be the point when members of Trump’s cabinet will have to decide whether or not to invoke the 25th Amendment.

newfie

That's nice.
Reportedly

Yes I know he's basically shut our country down at the recommendation of the experts which no president has ever had the guts to do before but but but that won't stop me from chasing any half cooked rumor that makes Trump's efforts look bad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Reportedly

Yes I know he's basically shut our country down at the recommendation of the experts which no president has ever had the guts to do before but but but that won't stop me from chasing any half cooked rumor that makes Trump's efforts look bad.
Say it ain't so ... you're turning into a flaming LibTurd?

bacha29

I was acting as one. Was not too bad other then having to rinse my mouth with bleach to kill the taste of crap.
Trump probably still has enough states in his basket to win reelection but with credible estimates of 20% unemployment by June and still at 9% in December any demonstration of detachment from the American people along with an increase in self doubts and blaming others could throw enough swing states over to Biden.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump probably still has enough states in his basket to win reelection but with credible estimates of 20% unemployment by June and still at 9% in December any demonstration of detachment from the American people along with an increase in self doubts and blaming others could throw enough swing states over to Biden.
President Trump's Job Approval Rating Up to 49%
  • Approval rating up five percentage points from prior poll
  • 60% approve of president's response to COVID-19
  • Job approval higher among independents, Democrats