dow 24000

Box Ox

Each kid gets X amount of hours for free. Books, lab fees, that type of stuff too all free. At any public school they want. Each school gets X amount of dollars for every credit hour taken at their school. It is up to them to best utilize that money.

Yea, someone else's money.

Taxpayers in my area fund free community college for its high school graduates. They learn a trade / become nurses, medical technologists etc and turn into taxpayers themselves. Works out pretty well.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Taxpayers in my area fund free community college for its high school graduates. They learn a trade / become nurses, medical technologists etc and become taxpayers themselves. Works out pretty well.
Why does it have to be funded? Just create a college stimulus each year that pays for it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Funding far more expensive enrollments at public colleges and universities probably wouldn't make sense.
1) we don’t care if it makes sense. We are bailing out companies will billions in equity and cash.

2)not if you do it how I propose. Every college get reimbursed exactly the same based on credit hours taken. It’s up to the schools to efficiently use that money.

suddenly have free school that is costing much much less per credit hour than it was previously.