dow 24000

Box Ox

Liquor stores have been deemed essential’ here in MA.

Makes sense I guess.

The reasoning I’ve read is that those who are chemically dependent on alcohol might go into withdrawal and flood emergency rooms if their access were cut off.

"Each year there are roughly 250,000 emergency department visits and 850 deaths related to alcohol withdrawal," George friend. Koob, the director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, a division of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, noted in a statement to Newsweek. "Abruptly limiting access to alcohol could lead to an increase in withdrawal among people with severe alcohol use disorder and add to the burden on the healthcare system."

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It takes a lot more time and a lot more fuel to deliver 100 residential packages versus 100 business packages plus the air volume is way down That's the real money later though
I agree, unless you are in a dense resi area. At that point you are making bank.

Edit: wait I just realized where IE is ding up. Are you in IE? Because it actually takes longer to deliver a business.

I agree, unless you are in a dense resi area. At that point you are making bank.

Edit: wait I just realized where IE is ding up. Are you in IE? Because it actually takes longer to deliver a business.
Lol
I'm taking about total pieces. My paid day has been pretty much the same but with fewer pieces, a few more stops and a few extra miles.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We are still buying into the market. Probably havent seen the bottom yet even though lately more positive days than negative. the shutdowns are going to have some lag time negative affects. unemployment is going to skyrocket yet also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The reasoning I’ve read is that those who are chemically dependent on alcohol might go into withdrawal and flood emergency rooms if their access were cut off.

"Each year there are roughly 250,000 emergency department visits and 850 deaths related to alcohol withdrawal," George friend. Koob, the director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, a division of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, noted in a statement to Newsweek. "Abruptly limiting access to alcohol could lead to an increase in withdrawal among people with severe alcohol use disorder and add to the burden on the healthcare system."
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U got the shakes just thinking about them closing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are still buying into the market. Probably havent seen the bottom yet even though lately more positive days than negative. the shutdowns are going to have some lag time negative affects. unemployment is going to skyrocket yet also.

Over 10% unemployment already.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
feds bailing out high yield bonds with our money.
hy.thumb.png.afb9c25df046ad19cca6954b9ec23ee9.png

IMF is pretty pessimistic where we are going
BNO Newsroom on Twitter