Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They want managed inflation.
Feeders weigh gain?

2018-01-13-12-36-38-.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hopefully it keeps tanking.
Was just telling my dad today that we are due for a large market correction and probably due for a recession. He was kind of dumbfounded because things like unemployment look so good right now.

But isn’t that always how it happens? Just when everyone thinks it’s smooth sailing BAM!!!

Last edited:

newfie

Was just telling my dad today that we are due for a large market correction and probably due for a recession. He was kind of dumbfounded because things like unemployment look so good right now.

But isn’t that always how it happens? Just when everyone thinks it’s smooth sailing BAM!!!

We are way overdue . I think we're more so in a choppy water period though signs the world market is cooling could pull us down.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Most of it is programs selling off, computers do it at a certain level. However it is a good time to buy and it how you make money

bacha29

Nah. Nothing like that. Just know that the Federal Reserve has no desire to see an economy growing at 4%. Those tax cuts? They're just going to drive up the debt.
Trump as well as the GOP congress were told as plainly as it could be made not to cut taxes because it could not be made up without a continuous 4% annual growth in GDP which as never happened.
We are now desperately trying to find a new level of support. If I had to make purely a guess the new support level with be in the general area of DOW 22,500, S&P 2515 NASDAQ 6200.
With the debt clearly piling up it's important to remember that the GOP members of Congress who hollered the loudest about the deficit hollered the loudest for tax cuts in order to appease their donors with the expectation that future massive spending cuts would offset the revenue loss.
Losing the House was something they didn't planned on.