dow 27000

It will be fine

OK, let's not kill them. Let's sterilize the bulls. While they are eating grass until they die off we have no meat and not enough vegetables. We starve.
Somehow I’m still alive without eating meat for over a decade. I don’t think you really appreciate how inefficient meat production is if your goal is providing calories for human consumption.

vantexan

Somehow I’m still alive without eating meat for over a decade. I don’t think you really appreciate how inefficient meat production is if your goal is providing calories for human consumption.
Yes but we're talking vegan ethics. In vegan ethics we must wait for the animals to die instead of slaughtering them. There won't be enough arable land to grow enough vegetables until the animals die off. So if we meet eaters can't eat meat, and there aren't enough vegetables to go around, what happens?

It will be fine

Yes but we're talking vegan ethics. In vegan ethics we must wait for the animals to die instead of slaughtering them. There won't be enough arable land to grow enough vegetables until the animals die off. So if we meet eaters can't eat meat, and there aren't enough vegetables to go around, what happens?
How do you figure there’s not enough arable land? Pretty sure you’re making that up to attempt to “prove” an idiotic point.

vantexan

How do you figure there’s not enough arable land? Pretty sure you’re making that up to attempt to “prove” an idiotic point.
Can you point to all the unused farmland that's capable of turning out crop after crop? Good farmland is a limited commodity. As a matter of fact a lot of pasture is used as such because it's not good for growing crops. Geez, what did they teach you in school?