DOW 30000

bbsam

Staff member
John Deere told its international customers a month ago that it would eat the cost of expediting their parts orders
I grew up in Deere corporate HQ town. It’s just like them to offer what they won’t be asked to do much of.
upload_2020-3-6_11-44-48.png

:).

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This is the perfect opportunity to make some money. some of the 4000 point drop is legitimate and some is driven by hysteria.

if you are making weekly contributions to your 401k automatically you will make money in the long term by dollar cost averaging. I'm retired so we are buying into the S&P 500 thru Vanguard mutual index funds.

This may be a correction but it sure looks like hysteria to me. Buffet said something like be cautious when people are buying and be greedy when people are selling.

It mainly depends on your time frame. If you have a ways to go for retirement you should be okay . We are retired but won't really don't need our 401k money and won't start withdrawing until we have to in another 7 years. So I am buying at this time.

I actually hope it goes down some more. A correction ( without this Coronvirus scare ) is overdue IMO. I believe the markets have been propped up artificially for the 2020 election. Looks like it may backfire .

Non sequitur

This is the perfect opportunity to make some money. some of the 4000 point drop is legitimate and some is driven by hysteria.

if you are making weekly contributions to your 401k automatically you will make money in the long term by dollar cost averaging. I'm retired so we are buying into the S&P 500 thru Vanguard mutual index funds.

This may be a correction but it sure looks like hysteria to me. Buffet said something like be cautious when people are buying and be greedy when people are selling.

It mainly depends on your time frame. If you have a ways to go for retirement you should be okay . We are retired but won't really don't need our 401k money and won't start withdrawing until we have to in another 7 years. So I am buying at this time.

I actually hope it goes down some more. A correction ( without this Coronvirus scare ) is overdue IMO. I believe the markets have been propped up artificially for the 2020 election. Looks like it may backfire .
Logical, but the great American come back maybe for real

thanks to trump I'm going to need a bigger mattress to keep all the money I've made in this economy.
sorry you're too stupid to understand the joke .
No president can't stop a black swan event.
The people that are get crushed right now are the ones that aren't diversified and have all of their money into index funds.