DOW 30000

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many companies are rethinking about adjusting their supply lines. A few months of China being shut down and Walmart , Dollar Tree, the Dollar Store and many others will be out of business.

It will be fine

Doesn’t look like the market was calmed by the bumbling incoherent press conference last night. Putting a religious zealot in charge of the American response might not be the best idea.

Lol. Keep buying.
FedEx stock?
Screenshot_20200227-173902.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have been dollar cost averaging out of my 401k investments 10% per month into Guaranteed Government Securities with my last deduction last Thursday.
I'm sitting at 50% at the moment ...
... thinking about getting back into the stock market if the DOW hits 26,000 or roughly 10% drop.

Question: Do I just get back into the S&P or try and pick individual stocks?
I have made good returns in the past on 'fear based' drops in stocks in the past.

Delta was one that I made over 20% gain in a weeks time back when a plane crashed in Queens after 9/11.
Delta is down today and trading at a P/E of 7 and down 12% in the last two days.
OK ... Looks like I'm going back in fully in the morning!
A 10% pull back hopefully assures no losses at the end of April.
upload_2020-2-27_19-14-43.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I've been doing a little bit. The last few months I've been putting most of my IRA money into my sweep account. Picking up some stocks on my list at a much lower price than the was a week and a half ago.
I'll decide March 4th.
Our 401k contributions have been off since January and we didnt do IRAs at year end, so I'm ready to go shopping.