Draining The Swamp

newfie

I'm not the one touching 14 year olds.

Neither is Moore or anyone any of the many sleezes on your side until some one is oops forget about weiner .

anyway there is a thing called a legal system. Moore may be guilty as charged but the timing of these accusations a month before the election is suspect.

newfie

I guess if BB is going to go there we may have to start doing a stroke count no pun intended.

how many liberal perv's revealed in the last month compared to conservative?

Sportello

Neither is Moore or anyone any of the many sleezes on your side until some one is oops forget about weiner .

anyway there is a thing called a legal system. Moore may be guilty as charged but the timing of these accusations a month before the election is suspect.
How about Alabama abolishing the statute of limitations for sex crimes involving a minor?

Mitt Romney had the proper response.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess if BB is going to go there we may have to start doing a stroke count no pun intended.

how many liberal perv's revealed in the last month compared to conservative?
What are you talking about? Weinstein, Louis, and Spacey have all been discussed as sleazy bastards.

Your side just insists on electing them to high office even when it's leaked out.

newfie

What are you talking about? Weinstein, Louis, and Spacey have all been discussed as sleazy bastards.

Your side just insists on electing them to high office even when it's leaked out.

I just think its funny that you guys own the sleaze and have suddenly discovered a distaste for it.

newfie

Is there a reason you believe him over the women?

I think the timing of this is too convinient . These women waited 35 years to release this information and timed it a month before these elections?

Sleazeballs don't have a couple of sleazeball moments and then just stop forever.

every one in Hollywood knew about Wienstien and Louis CK and chose to ignore it. This one came out of left field at a politically opportune moment.

Hell you guys tried to line up 10 women against trump last year, that was all BS. when politics are part of the story I wait to see how it plays out.

bbsam

Staff member
I think the timing of this is too convinient . These women waited 35 years to release this information and timed it a month before these elections?

Sleazeballs don't have a couple of sleazeball moments and then just stop forever.

every one in Hollywood knew about Wienstien and Louis CK and chose to ignore it. This one came out of left field at a politically opportune moment.

Hell you guys tried to line up 10 women against trump last year, that was all BS. when politics are part of the story I wait to see how it plays out.
Women were lined up when Bill Clinton was involved. Ended up being true. Don't know why you think Trump was different. I doubt Moore is either.