Driving class

TheOnlyMidnight

No I was joking. I was actually had both my legs
Did you get any juice for being a two time 5s and 10s reciter?
No but they threw me a party and everybody sung 'We are the Champions'. The hr rep heard and she started singing too. Then we opened up the windows while we were going and the the drivers across all the centers started singing. It was pretty amazing

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I keistered as much as I could when I heard them kicking open my door just so I could make some money while I was in. I actually made a lucrative profit from the small amount that I took in because the small amount I sold initially helped me to be able to buy different items (food, tobacco, more drugs) I basically was the pod boss
You mean kept you from being somebody’s punk
Got it

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No I was joking. I was actually had both my legs

No but they threw me a party and everybody sung 'We are the Champions'. The hr rep heard and she started singing too. Then we opened up the windows while we were going and the the drivers across all the centers started singing. It was pretty amazing
Ok we get it

Settle down

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
So far so good. Passed the 5's 10's and the second driving test. Tomorrow is the last day and that's just gonna be reinforcing everything we learned during the week, so the relatively hard part is over
Most everybody they intend to flunk gets flunked on the second to last day but who knows considering the covid changes.
Was it a "everybody get's a gold sticker" class like mine or did they actually kick people out?

TheOnlyMidnight

Most everybody they intend to flunk gets flunked on the second to last day but who knows considering the covid changes.
Was it a "everybody get's a gold sticker" class like mine or did they actually kick people out?
No I don't think so at alI all. It was only 3 people in my actual class but 77 people over zoom. One of the instructors was really lenient about the 5s and 10s and we all passed. But the actually did fail a guy right before our class for not knowing them