Driving with a disability?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Explain how others pay the price runner.
Now one is a "runner" if you expect a reasonable amount of attendance?

People call out, less drivers, routes cut, you get extra work, pickups.

How long you been driving?

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Now one is a "runner" if you expect a reasonable amount of attendance?
No it makes you management.

People call out, less drivers, routes cut, you get extra work, pickups.

How long you been driving?
I've never seen a route cut because of less driver's. Something tells me you're drinking the management Kool-Aid and believing the BS they tell you that pits driver's against each other. Management can do many things like barrow driver's from another center, offer work to air driver's or even use a ORS if they have exhausted all other options.

Wally

No it makes you management.

I've never seen a route cut because of less driver's. Something tells me you're drinking the management Kool-Aid and believing the BS they tell you that pits driver's against each other. Management can do many things like barrow driver's from another center, offer work to air driver's or even use a ORS if they have exhausted all other options.
How does a route go out if you don't have enough drivers?

542thruNthru

Nope, they adjust stops to each truck. So now due to call outs, I get home an hour later.
Not how it works here. A route with 170-200 stops isn't getting chopped up an hour before start time. They will either borrow a driver from another center/building, use a air driver or any preloader with a DOT card or have a ORS run the route.

Wally

Not how it works here. A route with 170-200 stops isn't getting chopped up an hour before start time. They will either borrow a driver from another center/building, use a air driver or any preloader with a DOT card or have a ORS run the route.
They cut here too.