Election 2016

bbsam

Staff member
Obama wanted his moment in Cuba and could care less what the rest of the world was doing.
Ah. He should put the rest of the world on "hold" for a terrorist attack in Brussels? What about one in Somalia? Libya? Saudi Arabia? .
May as well get to the realization that we aren't going to be perfect in preventing all these attacks in the West. We always knew this would be a long fight. For the most.part, our lives go on normally.

rubber-duck_0.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
you're not that dense, don't act like you are. Obama does not try to fix anything he just makes speeches.
Not true. Obama's actually been ruthless in his use of drones. Remember those "moderate Libyan rebels" that Republicans wanted to arm and Obama said "no" to? Can you guess what flag they fight under?

You want it "fix"ed. Well we probably have another 16 to 20 years to go. When it started we were told it would take a generation. That doesn't go by quickly.

newfie

Ah. He should put the rest of the world on "hold" for a terrorist attack in Brussels? What about one in Somalia? Libya? Saudi Arabia? .
May as well get to the realization that we aren't going to be perfect in preventing all these attacks in the West. We always knew this would be a long fight. For the most.part, our lives go on normally.

I didnt realize the world was at that baseball game.

newfie

The world isn't not at a baseball game.

public image is an important aspect of the job. He should have foregone the baseball game. After not being greeted at the airport I'm surprised Raul did not make Obama sit up in the nose bleeds. what a chump.

bbsam

Staff member
public image is an important aspect of the job. He should have foregone the baseball game. After not being greeted at the airport I'm surprised Raul did not make Obama sit up in the nose bleeds. what a chump.
public image is a spin game.

Oh, you know as well as I that any president at any time for any action will have his detractors lobbing the "act presidential" line.

On a side note, you can't possibly be thinking of voting for Trump because he "acts like a president", are you?
I'll get back to you after the baseball game and a few more people get blown to kingdom come

MAKAVELI

I'll get back to you after the baseball game and a few more people get blown to kingdom come
People are getting blown to kingdom come all over the world , everyday. Should the POTUS just sit in the oval office waiting for the next wack jobs to commit an attack? We have mass shootings every week here in the US and not a peep from the right wing on what the President should do about them.