Election 2016

People are getting blown to kingdom come all over the world , everyday. Should the POTUS just sit in the oval office waiting for the next wack jobs to commit an attack? We have mass shootings every week here in the US and not a peep from the right wing on what the President should do about them.
He could act like a leader. Oh wait I forgot, they didn't teach him that in Community Organizer School....my bad.

Sportello

My username change was no secret. You pal newtie's is.

You may not be cra cra, but you sure act like it. You are a thread crapper, a troll to the nth degree.

You want to toss actual facts at each other, I'm game. I have a couple hours.

BTW, been retired for over a decade, and a 1%er. Seems like you have a thing for part timers.

BrownArmy

Interesting topic.

We, in the whitish western world, lose our collective minds when 40-50 people are killed in a terrorist attack in a European country.

As well we should - horrific attacks with no reason and no justification are obviously upsetting.

Yet, tens of thousands worldwide die from lack of simple nutrition.

Thousands die annually in Africa from GETTING KILLED BY PEOPLE WITH MACHETES - wtf.

Why do we care more about dead Europeans than we do about dead Africans?

My username change was no secret. You pal newtie's is.

You may not be cra cra, but you sure act like it. You are a thread crapper, a troll to the nth degree.

You want to toss actual facts at each other, I'm game. I have a couple hours.

BTW, been retired for over a decade, and a 1%er. Seems like you have a thing for part timers.
Wasn't talking about Newfie...was talking about you.
You are definitely a 1%

1% right. You are a troll. You can't have a conversation without name-calling or changing the subject.

What a sticking joke.

Bring your sorry ass over to Fluff and we will hand it back to you on an Obama POS platter.