Elections

no it means only rich, majority people vote.
Baba, I think she was saying ""Democrats contend the bill is aimed at poor and minority voters who are less likely to have state-issued identification cards." because they (the dems) rely heavily on illegal immigrant votes. Or that's how I read it.

wkmac

But mainstream defenders of America's economic status quo can rest easy. Washington's political establishment has nothing to fear from the Republican Party. Though good at talking the conservative talk, when it comes to actually walking the walk, the GOP remains as handicapped as ever.

pointing out that the Democratic plan features a $1.6 trillion deficit while the Republican plan includes a $1.5. trillion deficit.

While Democrats, predictably and laughably, could only come up with $4 billion in budget cuts, Republicans, whose Pledge to America during the midterm election promised to slash spending by $100 billion, could only come up with $57 billion in cuts. To put this in perspective, recently deposed Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak received more than $60 billion from the United States during his reign.

Most Republicans Remain as Committed to Big Gov't As the Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
otko7t.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
After ignoring his promise to them for 2 years, all at once he's addressing immigration. He just wants their votes.....now he's transparent !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Obama now faces the prospect of entering the heat of his re-election bid not with the weakly growing economy his team had foreseen, but in an economic flatline. Growth rates have fallen, unemployment suddenly picked up, energy costs are astronomical and inflation is starting to take hold. If we see a repeat of 1970s-style economic asphyxiation, no amount of fundraising prowess will keep Obama in the White House.

bbsam

Staff member
If you think voting for Obama makes you an idiot, vote for Palin/Gingrich/Trump/Bachman/Huckabee and remove all doubt.

UPS Lifer

I think it would be great if Trump became President. The political balance of power would probably shift dramatically because most of the ubers' heads would explode!

I can tell you this with all confidence... If Bozo the Clown were running against Barry I would not hesitate to mark the ballot for Bozo.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think it would be great if Trump became President. The political balance of power would probably shift dramatically because most of the ubers' heads would explode!

I can tell you this with all confidence... If Bozo the Clown were running against Barry I would not hesitate to mark the ballot for Bozo.

Sure lifer, would love you to pay 25% extra on all imports.
Nothing beats, seeing the US dollar going useless !

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein, you should run for president! After all you don't have to prove you are a citizen. You would get my vote!
:thumbsup:

I certainly wouldn't do what Donny wants.... keep or even raise tax cuts to the rich, and instead get rid of medicare.
But, if the majority of US citizens rather live without retirement healthcare plans, and give that money to the rich - Sure, then go for it.