Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
WOW, another "no spin" article from the no spin zone??

Cmon, first you complain about campaign money cause obama has tons of it, and then you cry foul when he wants to regulate it as well as his own?

Find something with traction moreluck.

Peace.

So sorry you don't like my sources, but I don't subscribe to the Maher,Garafalo, Stewart, Colbert Sun Tribune Times!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Obama site is now offering a campaign mug for Obama-ites. On the front it says, "Made in America" and on the back is a print of his birth certificate. I wish I had one to turn over to see if the mug was actually made in America. If it says, "made in china", his ass is grass !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
obama-constitution.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Herman Cain will be making an announcement at noon tomorrow in Atlanta.

He did comment about Obama throwing Israel under the bus.

Remember, Obama will be wanting to win Florida, a big swing state and lots of Jewish folks (not racist, just a fact). He's going to rile them up with the Israel stuff.

klein

Für Meno :)
You should be happy, you finally have a Pres that doesn't support and stick up for Israel ! Maybe he should stop sending money to them, too ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Herman Cain will be making an announcement at noon tomorrow in Atlanta.

He did comment about Obama throwing Israel under the bus.

Remember, Obama will be wanting to win Florida, a big swing state and lots of Jewish folks (not racist, just a fact). He's going to rile them up with the Israel stuff.

My poor FOXED SPEWS victim. How you dont see how your puppet master set you up to fail is beyond understanding.

The right wing SPEW machine was in full swing yesterday and today after Obamas speech on Israel. OMG, OBAMA just said he wants Israel to go back to 1967 BORDERS!!!! ON NOOOO!! Tell me it aint so! What is Obama thinking?

Blah blah blah, the SPEWAGE ran on and on and on for hours. The problem with this SPEW, is that not only is this an exaggeration, but also that this isnt presidents Obamas Idea. Thats right ladies and gentlemen, it was an idea that goes back THREE ADMINISTRATIONS.

Bil Clinton discussed this same idea during peace negotiations for 8 years, and then , TADAAA....GEORGE W. BUSH made the IDENTICAL suggestion to the Israeli's during his 8 years of peace negotiations.

The identical plan that Obama suggested is the same as two previous presidents.

Where was YOUR OUTRAGE then? Where was FOXED SPEWS on this issue during the BUSHED administration?

The jews know that this is the same program that has been suggested for 18 years now, they rejected it then, and they are going to reject it now. The only people upset are NON JEWS in the right wing who's strings are being pulled by the puppet masters of RIGHT WING CABLE NEWS.

Man, moreluck, do you ever research anything?

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

Bush, Clinton endorsed pre-1967 borders for Palestinian state

11:15 am May 20, 2011, by ctucker
The new Republican doctrine demands erasing the old Republican doctrine, even if the old doctrine was acceptable a few years ago. GOP hacks are as busy as apparatchiks in the old Soviet Union who erased out-of-favor Communist VIPs from official photographs.
Anything that President Obama proposes is automatically subjected to bristling condemnation, even if the GOP supported it three years ago.

Full story.
http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker...lestinian-state/?cxntfid=blogs_cynthia_tucker

FOXED SPEWS, we distort you cut and paste.

peace.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not happy........Israel is an ally.......the pres. is an idiot !!

Israel is an ally, but that's no reason for them to take us for granted. According to NPR, the Obama administration has been trying to get Israel to make some negotiating concessions and Israel has relied on it's friendship in the mistaken idea that no matter what, America would side with them. And we will, to a certain extent. But it's about time America started pushing both sides to resolution. Too much money for their prolonged conflict. Or should Obama bow to Netenyahu?

klein

Für Meno :)
Now, let me think :

The republicans/tea-party wants to win Florida by taking away medicare (privatizing) it.
Probably the most aged State in America.
But, that's fully okay with Moreluck,
as long as you don't tell Israel what to do.

You better hope the older people don't vote !

My poor FOXED SPEWS victim. How you dont see how your puppet master set you up to fail is beyond understanding.

The right wing SPEW machine was in full swing yesterday and today after Obamas speech on Israel. OMG, OBAMA just said he wants Israel to go back to 1967 BORDERS!!!! ON NOOOO!! Tell me it aint so! What is Obama thinking?

Blah blah blah, the SPEWAGE ran on and on and on for hours. The problem with this SPEW, is that not only is this an exaggeration, but also that this isnt presidents Obamas Idea. Thats right ladies and gentlemen, it was an idea that goes back THREE ADMINISTRATIONS.

Bil Clinton discussed this same idea during peace negotiations for 8 years, and then , TADAAA....GEORGE W. BUSH made the IDENTICAL suggestion to the Israeli's during his 8 years of peace negotiations.

The identical plan that Obama suggested is the same as two previous presidents.

Where was YOUR OUTRAGE then? Where was FOXED SPEWS on this issue during the BUSHED administration?

The jews know that this is the same program that has been suggested for 18 years now, they rejected it then, and they are going to reject it now. The only people upset are NON JEWS in the right wing who's strings are being pulled by the puppet masters of RIGHT WING CABLE NEWS.

Man, moreluck, do you ever research anything?

Peace.
You must spend a lot of time watching Fox News, a LOT more than I do, that's for sure.
OK, think about this for a second, even though it is coming from an evil republican supporter. You correctly said that the last three administrations all suggested a reversion to the 1967 borders as a starting point for negotiations and the Israel would have no part in that idea. Fast forward to now, the boy genius of the left comes up with, " Hey, let's go a back to the 1967 borders.". How does it make any sense to start out with something that history has proven time and time again will not be accepted?
OH yea, I forgot that's the M.O. of the democratic party.