Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
WiseT20120311_low.jpg

wkmac

Wonder what an election outcome might be if every voter watched this before entering the voting booth. Be an interesting exercise in human action.

[video=youtube;EUS1m5MSt9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS1m5MSt9k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
You'd miss a whole cross section of voters who'd refuse to watch cartoons or claymation...... and for me Westerns too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't want the United Nations having any say in our state's voting procedures !!

They want to investigate voter ID as being against human rights. Don't they have more important things to do?? Like the Sudan.

UPS Lifer

I often wonder what will be the campaigner in chief's real downfall. Will it be gas prices? Obamacare? An Israeli invasion into Iran? OR it could be many other issues or combination of issues. Maybe just a realization that this guy is a used car salesman and says anything he wants whether it is true or not. It will be interesting to see...

My guess is gas prices will be his downfall if they stay this high or go higher.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I often wonder what will be the campaigner in chief's real downfall. Will it be gas prices? Obamacare? An Israeli invasion into Iran? OR it could be many other issues or combination of issues. Maybe just a realization that this guy is a used car salesman and says anything he wants whether it is true or not. It will be interesting to see...

My guess is gas prices will be his downfall if they stay this high or go higher.

PSSSST...

gas prices wont be held against OBAMA.... real world people know why prices are high and that blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the GOP war mongers and ISRAELS constant talking of war with IRAN.

If gas prices were really an issue, NEWT WOULD BE LEADING THE POLLS, but even with a promise of $2.50 a gallon, NEWT isnt gaining any traction with this promise. In order for you to be right, GOP followers would cling to NEWT tighter than ever, and thats just not happening.

The economy is growing, unemployment is still going down despite those that cheer for it to go UP....three months into 2012 and jobs are still growing. As long as the economy grows, gas wont be at the top of the issue list.

Fortunately, the GOP is still talking about SOCIAL ISSUES and thats good with us! STAY ON MESSAGE!!!!

Peace

TOS

texan

I don't want the United Nations having any say in our state's voting procedures !!

They want to investigate voter ID as being against human rights. Don't they have more important things to do?? Like the Sudan.
Or Nigeria, or Syria, or Uzbekistan, or Yeman, or Somalia, or Saudi Arabia. Oh Never mind, they are fighting / kiling
people over Islamic issue.