Elections

moreluck

golden ticket member
Barbara Boxer said....."If you are a self-respecting human being,you will vote for Obama."

That's ridiculous! She then thinks the opposite is true.....If you vote for Romney, you are not a self-respecting human being?

She was talking to women like women are too stupid to make up their own minds and the Democrats are here to protect you. Go protect the dogs in the pound. Women can decide for themselves who they want to vote for, ma'am.....oh, excuse me, that's senator!!

UPS Lifer

Barbara Boxer said....."If you are a self-respecting human being,you will vote for Obama."

That's ridiculous! She then thinks the opposite is true.....If you vote for Romney, you are not a self-respecting human being?

She was talking to women like women are too stupid to make up their own minds and the Democrats are here to protect you. Go protect the dogs in the pound. Women can decide for themselves who they want to vote for, ma'am.....oh, excuse me, that's senator!!

Unfortunately - you have two real loons for senators and she is one of them! I remember when California was a red state....then the California unions took control and everything has fallen apart since then. San Francisco was one of my favorite cities... now it is an embarrassment to democracy.

wkmac

Well I'm no self respecting human being so let's clear that up right now!
:wink2:

BTW: If Barbara Boxer were any kind of human being with an ounce of moral character, she'd...........better not say it as I might get in real trouble!
:laughing:

wkmac

Pit Bull.jpg
Pit Bull.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Politico) — Despite a disavowal of making political decisions based on polling data, the Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee have spent more than $1.4M combined on polling in March alone.

The DNC has spent $1.2M on polling, with eight different firms in March — following a February where the committee spent another $1.1M on polling. The Obama campaign spent another $237,000 on polling in March with one firm.

“I think the fact of the matter is the president, the administration is not focused on polling data,” White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters in January — a statement that doesn’t exactly square with the amount of money that the DNC and the campaign have put into internal polls.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its funny how the right wing works. When McCain ran against Obama, the two fox polling outfits, FOX and Rassmussen had McCain leading slightly all the way to election day and we saw how that worked out for the GOP.

Now, they are doing the same with Romeny. SHowing him with a +3 lead in both polls, but why do the others reflect a different sentiment? Oh yeah, thats how the real public feels about the race.

RCP Average
4/4 - 4/22
--
Obama +3.1
Rasmussen Tracking
4/20 - 4/22
1500 LV
Romney +3
Gallup Tracking
4/18 - 4/22
2200 RV
Obama +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl
4/13 - 4/17
RV
Obama +6
CBS News/NY Times
4/13 - 4/17
852 RV
Tie
Quinnipiac
4/11 - 4/17
2577 RV
Obama +4
CNN/Opinion Research
4/13 - 4/15
910 RV
Obama +9
PPP (D)
4/12 - 4/15
900 RV
Obama +3
Reuters/Ipsos
4/12 - 4/15
891 RV
Obama +4
Pew Research
4/4 - 4/15
2373 RV
Obama +4
FOX News
4/9 - 4/11
910 RV
Romney +2
ABC News/Wash Post
4/5 - 4/8
RV
Obama +7

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I know that Rasmussen uses "likely voters" , not just monkeys standing on a street corner.

I tend to believe Rassmussen does in fact use monkeys standing on a street corner.

Here's a photo of one of Scott Rassmusens polling subjects submitting his answers!
monkey.jpg

Here's another downloading the latest story off the Fox Spews website!
6561335245723223.JPG

Rassmussen is a mouthpiece for the RNC via FOX news. His job is to project a positive outlook for the GOP voters so they dont give up and not vote because they know Obama is going to STOMP the crap out of Romney.

From this point on, the GOP has to try and keep its base motivated to vote, even though its unlikely Romney will win the 2012 race. Its followers will follow suit knowing full well OBAMA is unbeatable in 2012.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I tend to believe Rassmussen does in fact use monkeys standing on a street corner.

Here's a photo of one of Scott Rassmusens polling subjects submitting his answers!
monkey.jpg

Here's another downloading the latest story off the Fox Spews website!
6561335245723223.JPG

Rassmussen is a mouthpiece for the RNC via FOX news. His job is to project a positive outlook for the GOP voters so they dont give up and not vote because they know Obama is going to STOMP the crap out of Romney.

From this point on, the GOP has to try and keep its base motivated to vote, even though its unlikely Romney will win the 2012 race. Its followers will follow suit knowing full well OBAMA is unbeatable in 2012.

Peace

TOS
Oh, I get it, he uses only Democratic voters!!!